Thread: Pretty Random Movie Thread

I'M BACK haha hahaha who missed me ?

……

No one ? Seriously? I'll be on the reddit agian…….

Eh, welcome back!

I love how the scene includes characters from all types of RaC games: Deadlocked, TOD, ACIT, A4O emoji
User image

So close to the movie! Friend of mine is playing the first R&C now (I sort of ordered him to). So we can go together in a big city with English dub. I hope there will some cool additional voices!

"Big City". Hmm… I'm guessing it's either Amsterdam, Rotterdam or Den Haag. Anyway, TWO MONTHS TO GO! JA JA JA JA JA!

Galatic Rangers meeting. emoji

User image

Where did you find that picture?!

Where did you find that picture?!

I found here.

"Captain Qwark (voiced by James Arnold Taylor)"

ooooh nooooooo…

Nope. Still Jim Ward.

I know, but they a typo below the new screenshot.

"they a typo"
Ugh, the irony.

They stated several time in the article that James Arnold Taylor is voicing Ratchet and that Jim Ward is voicing Qwark. Don't really get how they screwed up on that last caption.

Huh…James Arnold Taylor voicing Qwark….I'm trying to imagine that, but my mind won't let me.

Oh hey, I just figured out something! You know that part of the Dallas clip where Clank makes this face at Ratchet?

http://40.media.tumblr.com/121ecff0bb90148fbaf89eae0b1d045e/tumblr_o25nkaTLwi1sasycvo1_540.png

I know why he looks so confused. It's not because he's growing suspicious of Qwark. He's confused because Ratchet had just been accepted into the Galactic Rangers ranks, but Ratchet told him that he was already a Ranger. So this is the part where Clank finds out that Ratchet lied to him about being friends with the Rangers.

Looks like we're starting to figure out the plot. Let's hope they don't leak too much details.