Thread: The Star Wars Thread

I, er, hmm. Won't be seeing it for a while. The "doesnt matter if it gets a virus"-laptop passed away yesterday (with the Clone Wars episodes on it, ha). I'm just glad I got this far with that thing.

Now that I think about it… I can watch the Dutch dub some time. They're currently at Ghosts of Geonosis P2. That's better than nothing.

Your laptop died? That's unfortunate.

Heavens no! (knock on wood)
My mother's old laptop. Actually it works perfectly fine, but it won't charge anymore. Some copper part of the adapter broke off on the inside. It might get fixed, but it also might not. So I've gotta find a new way to watch, but it'll be a while before the next season is out anyway.

True, but they will show a trailer at Star Wars celebration next month. I could try to find links to it online for you–if that would help :oui:

Oh, that'll be fine. But thanks anyway!

I just can't get the full episodes any time soon.

Oh my! Thank you, Im gonna watch right now!

Edit.
This was another fantastic season, very tense season finally. Was glad to see Sabine again, didn't expect that!

And now that you've seen the whole season, here's a video for what's in store for the Rebels next season!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyUY7LnE4ls

Hmm, that was a very dark preview. I'm especialy curious about the Mandalorian plot, I really loved that in the Knights of the Old Republic games. And I'm still kinda hoping Jyn will make an apperiance. One way or another.

Aside from what was mentioned in the video, Yoda, Lando, and Bo-Katan are all supposed to make an appearance in season 4. Jyn wouldn't make as much sense as, say, Cassian and K2 (who are also fulcrum agents). What I really want though, is for Kanan, Ezra, and Sabine to have different designs…better designs. I mean, I know Sabine changes her hair to "confuse the cosplayers" but the Jedi could use a more appealing look too.

Kanan should remove his headpiece, he looks better without. Ezra took some time to get used to, but now I really like him. As for Sabine, no short croppes hair anymore please? This was definetely her best armor paint, but the hair…

Jyn chilling in the background with no lines is already enough to satisfy me honestly. emoji

Or Chirrut meeting Kanan–that would be cool :oui:

And of course, there is the ultimate promotion to "General Hera!"

Oh, yeah! I caught that when I went to see Rogue One a second time. So many things to look forward to next season!

So Rogue One came out today on Blu-ray. No deleted scenes (as usual), but the confusing moment about Saw's sister has been explained: Andor was going to speak to a contact, but he got captured, so they were going to meet his sister. However, neither of these things happened, because the Rebels attacked Jedha, so these two contacts will remain out of the lore for now.

Also, one thing I didn't like about the movie was how hard it was to understand everything they were saying. I know Star Wars is trying diversity, at least make sure your actors can speak clear English! Thank goodness for subtitles.

So Rogue One came out today on Blu-ray. No deleted scenes (as usual), but the confusing moment about Saw's sister has been explained: Andor was going to speak to a contact, but he got captured, so they were going to meet his sister. However, neither of these things happened, because the Rebels attacked Jedha, so these two contacts will remain out of the lore for now.

Also, one thing I didn't like about the movie was how hard it was to understand everything they were saying. I know Star Wars is trying diversity, at least make sure your actors can speak clear English! Thank goodness for subtitles.

I guess it was Saw and Andor (or maybe also Jyn) that spoke with unclear accent. I watched it with Indonesian subtitles, so it was just fine. Haven't tried to watch it without subtitles, though.