Thread: The poll discussion thread

I'm surprised Dr. Nefarious didnt make it in the cut!

Because he's already in the movie.

Wait, I thought Drek was in the movie?

Both will probably appear. Neff just as a side character though.

He's believed to appear as a cameo in Qwark's "how-i-became-awesome" commercial.

I'm surprised Dr. Nefarious didnt make it in the cut!

Because he's already in the movie.

Yeah, I didn't include Drek and Neffy because we already know we'll see them.

Perhaps Suart Zurgo (i know you would, Kubak!)

Perhaps Suart Zurgo (i know you would, Kubak!)

In a cameo, or a very short scene perhaps, but not as one of the main villains.

I have little doubt in my mind that Tachyon won't appear in the movie as a cameo after all he's the reason Ratchet is in Solana and not in the Lombax dimension.

He's believed to appear as a cameo in Qwark's "how-i-became-awesome" commercial.

Why do we think we know the name of this advertisement? And why do we think Nefarious has any part in it?

Oh, we dont. That's just the made-up-name I gave it emoji

You should probably say that you are trying to spread a rumor that is not based on any evidence whatsoever. Because you state it like it's fact… well unless it isn't a rumor?

Dark Haired Warrior said that Insomniac hinted Neffy returned only as a cameo for Qwark's propaganda, so until we learn more (and we wont) Nefarious is merely a side character….

You should probably say that you are trying to spread a rumor that is not based on any evidence whatsoever. Because you state it like it's fact… well unless it isn't a rumor?

Animator probably has seen the full movie already, after all he has found quite a bit on the movie before everyone else has so I wouldn't put it past him

Dark Haired Warrior said that Insomniac hinted Neffy returned only as a cameo for Qwark's propaganda, so until we learn more (and we wont) Nefarious is merely a side character….

Great, so we're getting somewhere. Now we need to find out what information DHW knows, and where he got it from. If we can't figure these things out then these are nothing but baseless rumors.

Animator probably has seen the full movie already, after all he has found quite a bit on the movie before everyone else has so I wouldn't put it past him

These things include: Finding images of posters on websites on the internet.

It's good stuff, but far from being able to predict how parts of the movie might play out.

These things include: Finding images of posters on websites on the internet.

It's good stuff, but far from being able to predict how parts of the movie might play out.

I'm not very good at making jokes, forgive me

User image
User image
I'm beginning to wonder if this "mystery robot" is actually the blarg robot lieutenant from Drek's army.

I'm beginning to wonder if this "mystery robot" is actually the blarg robot lieutenant from Drek's army.

I said that on the third page of this same discussion