Thread: The poll discussion thread

What I'm wondering is who didn't vote for Nefarious? emoji

My bet is Darkstar emoji

I already guessed Darkstar will not vote Neffy emoji.

What I'm wondering is who didn't vote for Nefarious? emoji

My bet is Darkstar emoji

Hey!
I'll let you know that I actually did vote for Nefarious… I probably wouldn't have voted for him if this wasn't exclusive to the PS2 games. emoji

Out of curiosity, who would you have picked?

Out of curiosity, who would you have picked?

Probably Slag or Darkwater (or both!)
Neffy's cool and all, but in the PS3 games he's a useless villain in one of them and one of the protagonists in the other one!
And… you know… I like pirates…

And… you know… I like pirates…

*looks at avatar*
I can understand that XD

I prefer Pirates of the Caribbean emoji

I have a mild obsession with One Piece right now. emoji

This week's poll: favorite Ps3 villian?

1) Tachyon
2) Captain Slag
3) Stuart Zurgo
4) The Prog Twins

I chose Slag, perhaps the only one of them I actually liked! Plus, Robert Akin Dowes does a great job voicing him emoji

CAPTAIN SLAG FOR THE WIN!

I'm going with Tachyon. Cause he was like the main villian, besides Nefarious of course.

Votin' for me fellow cap'n Slag emoji

Captain Slag… I just can't not love the guy.

My vote goes to Tachyon. Initially I wanted to vote for Slag, but then I realized that he isn't the real reason I like the pirates that much. Slag himself is nothing without his funny companion, Rusty Pete. My point is that Slag isn't an interesting villian on his own, while Tachyon is great the way he is, conquering the galaxy alone, he doesn't need friends, only an army of fish minions in robotic suits.

You raise a very good point, actually.

So far I went full hipster and chose Zurgo. His game may be lackluster and his GC to FFA transition my contain plot holes and he's hit by short exposition time and development and…
Actually I love him for being the classic internet troll… able to build a giant mecha! emoji