Thread: The poll discussion thread

Clank opening his mouth, obviously emoji

Funny humor ! It's good to see that the "stupid jokes" are back.

Yeah it was silly/stupid, but it felt right, and not childish.

Deleted user

Yeah like when Clank hurts Ratchet, the joke isn't funny itself but what's funny is that the joke arrives at an unexpected moment, then the spectator laugh and it's mainly why I love this kind of humor.

User image

I'll vote for humor. Things are not complete without humor.

This week's poll: Favorite Ps3 Melee Weapon?

1) Shock Ravenger
2) Razor Claws
3) Blitzers
4) NetherBeast

Razor Claws for me. Glitch included.

Does the Netherbeast really classify as a melee weapon? I think even the Sonic Eruptor has a shorter range, which makes it more of a close combat weapon than the nether pet…

Netherbeast!
Not only does it look really cool, it's also one of the more useful weapons in the game… don't really know if it classifies as a melee weapon, but it's still awesome.

Netherbeast!
Not only does it look really cool, it's also one of the more useful weapons in the game… don't really know if it classifies as a melee weapon, but it's still awesome.

Pretty much anything that can be swinging around is a melee weapon (plus, there has to be 4, and I didn't want to re-use the wrench)

The Netherbeast does have in incredible range! But I am going to go for the Razor Claws. I would like to see the Razor Claws return, partly because they were really quite hard to use without taking damage, but then if you didn't take damage you would have more power, so it was a neat little system in just using that weapon.

The Netherbeast does have in incredible range! But I am going to go for the Razor Claws. I would like to see the Razor Claws return, partly because they were really quite hard to use without taking damage, but then if you didn't take damage you would have more power, so it was a neat little system in just using that weapon.

User image

Well, Victor has razor claws, so that's a start emoji

Enemies use all sorts of weapons, I highly doubt that means anything for Ratchet's arsenal. Infact I would prefer to see more new weapons than old ones. Remember the ToD days, where every single new weapons was a new weapon? In this game the only (confirmed) new weapon is the Pixeliser. Although I must say, it is understandable that we would see a lot of returning classics, and I am glad to see them, I do hope we also get to see some awesome new ones as well.

And seeing as how this is a re-telling, it is not that unfair to see a lot of old ones return.

Enemies use all sorts of weapons, I highly doubt that means anything for Ratchet's arsenal. Infact I would prefer to see more new weapons than old ones. Remember the ToD days, where every single new weapons was a new weapon? In this game the only (confirmed) new weapon is the Pixeliser. Although I must say, it is understandable that we would see a lot of returning classics, and I am glad to see them, I do hope we also get to see some awesome new ones as well.

And seeing as how this is a re-telling, it is not that unfair to see a lot of old ones return.

In fact, almost every single returning weapon is from TOD: Combuster, Fusion Bomb, Predator Launcher, Mr. Zurkon, Groovitron, Pyro Blaster, Negotiator, Razor Claws, Alpha Disruptor, Buzz Blades, ect.

Fingers crossed for a tornado launcher!

Deleted user

In fact, almost every single returning weapon is from TOD: Combuster, Fusion Bomb, Predator Launcher, Mr. Zurkon, Groovitron, Pyro Blaster, Negotiator, Razor Claws, Alpha Disruptor, Buzz Blades, ect.

Fingers crossed for a tornado launcher!

Pyro Blaster? The Pyrocitor is the returning flame thrower

It may be called the Pyrocitor, but it is functionally and visually most similar to the Pyro Blaster.

Oh and the Negotiator is very very very unlikely to be featured in the game, because we are getting the Warmonger. And there is also little evidence to support the idea that the Razor Claws or Alpha Disruptor will be in the game.

It may be called the Pyrocitor, but it is functionally and visually most similar to the Pyro Blaster.

Oh and the Negotiator is very very very unlikely to be featured in the game, because we are getting the Warmonger. And there is also little evidence to support the idea that the Razor Claws or Alpha Disruptor will be in the game.

Well…I meant movie/ps4 game appearances. Victor and Dr. Nefarious were shown using those weapons.