Thread: The poll discussion thread

Deleted user
There was Veldin gameplay? You'd almost think that the entire game is devided into demos!emoji

It was at Playstation Experience

There was Veldin gameplay? You'd almost think that the entire game is devided into demos!emoji

It wasn't at the PSX, it was just the gameplay vid…that I assume you haven't seen yet?

I have not. I will see it, when I'm playing the game emoji

The Veldin gameplay was pretty rad. I'm going with that.

I would have gone with Pokitaru, but Sony never actually released any actual proper footage, so we only get to see discoloured, near soundless, low quality recordings of the level.

You shouldn't forget this youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TghrUHffZ0k

Fair enough. That is from a newer build of Pokitaru by the looks of it, so I guess that makes this PSX Pokitaru even less meaningful!

The Veldin gameplay was pretty rad. I'm going with that.

I would have gone with Pokitaru, but Sony never actually released any actual proper footage, so we only get to see discoloured, near soundless, low quality recordings of the level.

You shouldn't forget this youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TghrUHffZ0k

Fair enough. That is from a newer build of Pokitaru by the looks of it, so I guess that makes this PSX Pokitaru even less meaningful!

No, that is an older build, because it has the older aiming system, and different areas for telepathopus's. The PSX one is newer.

Oh, so they are actually trying to make there be less big enemies in the level then? Oh well, I am sure it is for good reason.

Or maybe, it's a different difficulty level?

Oh, so they are actually trying to make there be less big enemies in the level then? Oh well, I am sure it is for good reason.

Or maybe, it's a different difficulty level?

No, Division-ten told me that the 1st telepathopus was moved to the Torgoff waterfalls. It's basically a buch of platforming, and then a boss.

THIS WEEK'S POLL: Favorite Ps2 winter planet?

1) Hoven
2) Siberius
3) Grelbin
4) Sharr

Deleted user

1) Hoven
2) Siberius
3) Grelbin
4) Sharr

Considering I only remember all the names of the R&C 1, and just some for the other games. I pick Hoven

1) Hoven
2) Siberius
3) Grelbin
4) Sharr

I really liked Siberius for the whole truck sequence (which now that I think about it it included a lot more platforming than the original metropolis train as a moving platform and it looks like IG tried to fix the original before the reboot) and it's music, which I find one of the most fitting ones.

1) Hoven
2) Siberius
3) Grelbin
4) Sharr

Considering I only remember all the names of the R&C 1, and just some for the other games. I pick Hoven

That doesn't sound very hardcore!?

I vote Grelbin, because who doesn't absolutely love the variety on offer here? It also features a very iconic enemy in R&C2.

Deleted user

1) Hoven
2) Siberius
3) Grelbin
4) Sharr

I vote Grelbin, because who doesn't absolutely love the variety on offer here? It also features a very iconic enemy in R&C2.

If i could vote again, i'd change it to Siberius. one of the better set pieces in Ratchet and Clank

1) Hoven
2) Siberius
3) Grelbin
4) Sharr

If i could vote again, i'd change it to Siberius. one of the better set pieces in Ratchet and Clank

Isn't it. It is one of my favorite planets, probably my #1 . Not only that but the planet after that is a complete desert with lava.

I wish the Thran Asteroid Belt was on the list. That level was pretty decent.

Might I suggest the next list be of asteroid/comet levels?

Thran Asteroid Belt
Nundac Asteroid Ring
Valix Belt
Kreeli Comet

This week's poll: favorite Ps3 winter planet?

1) Kreeli Comet
2) Zanifar
3) Polar Sea (Magnus)
4) Ebaro (winter)

The Kreeli Comet is the best. Fact.