Thread: The ruin a wish thread

Granted. You will literally get a mission where you have to collect a 1000 easter eggs for The Great Easter Bunny of Space & Time.

I wish that the new game will have multiple different endings, depending on which planets you are able to save from Drek's evil plan.

Granted. You will literally get a mission where you have to collect a 1000 easter eggs for The Great Easter Bunny of Space & Time.

I wish that the new game will have multiple different endings, depending on which planets you are able to save from Drek's evil plan.

The different endings you can get are
a) Stop drek with a yellow laser
b) Stop drek with a green laser
c) Stop drek with a red laser
those are your options.

I wish we get to see more of life in the solana galaxy

Okay, the new game will be made up of a whole heap of planets featuring everyone's favorite and most commonly found lifeforms: bacteria!

I wish the people at Insomniac would read this thread.

Granted. Someone at Insomniac will read this thread,… the janitor!

I wish nobody will ruin this wish. (thread broken)

Granted. Someone at Insomniac will read this thread,… the janitor!

I wish nobody will ruin this wish. (thread broken)

Your wish is granted, but there is nobody to grant it either meaning that it can't be granted and therefore does not exist.

I wish for a new companion who can fit on Ratchet's back to replace Clank.

Granted, but Clank will go away forever.

I wish we'd have more emoticons with different characters…

Granted, but Clank will go away forever.

I wish we'd have more emoticons with different characters…

Granted, you get your favourite characters; that blue guy from Oltanis saying "wear ear protection", the Technomite saying "be nice to others" and the pterodactyl saying "SKREEE!".

I wish for more weapons that can be controlled, like the spiderbot.

You will only get weapons that must be controlled manually, meaning Ratchet will be vulnerable the whole time. You'll end up spending most of your time searching for hiding spots. But wait, it gets even better! The guys at Insomniac thought this was such a good idea that they abandoned the whole Ratchet gameplay and now the entire game is about driving exploding minion robots into groups of idle enemies.

I wish that the last cheat in the game will unlock a jetpack which gives you the freedom of flying over any map of the game.

You will only get weapons that must be controlled manually, meaning Ratchet will be vulnerable the whole time. You'll end up spending most of your time searching for hiding spots. But wait, it gets even better! The guys at Insomniac thought this was such a good idea that they abandoned the whole Ratchet gameplay and now the entire game is about driving exploding minion robots into groups of idle enemies.

I wish that the last cheat in the game will unlock a jetpack which gives you the freedom of flying over any map of the game.

As Insomniac like to increase the invisible walls and death barriers each game, this game will have invisible walls everywhere aside from on the main path, therefore the jetpack will only see you flying about 4 feet off the ground.

I wish for no more invisible walls

Glithes will be everywhere.

I wish for KMH to voice Drek in the game, not Paul Giamatti.

Glithes will be everywhere.

I wish for KMH to voice Drek in the game, not Paul Giamatti.

He will put on a high pitched voice with a lisp and will end every sentence with "Ahwoo"

I wish for the mirror world cheat to return.

Instead of flipping the levels, the cheat now literally turns your TV screen into a mirror.

I wish for the Decoy Glove to return

Instead of flipping the levels, the cheat now literally turns your TV screen into a mirror.

I wish for the Decoy Glove to return

The Decoy will also fool the player meaning that you won't know who you're controlling.

I wish for the game to be packed with high quality food which can be eaten while playing the game.

Only Clank can eat food, because it's the bolts Ratchet collects.

I wish that Qwark, Grimoth, Eloris, Stig, and Cora would engage in funny randomized conversations just like in the Phoenix I's bridge.