Thread: The ruin a wish thread

Blackwater City is so big and feature-heavy that it causes the game to crash.

I wish the game of the movie would be ported to PS3.

Then the quality of the PS4 version would be worse.

I wish that insomniac would stop working on mobile games and sunset overdrive, and focus on R&C. And get another studio to port sunset overdrive to PS4.

They kinda ARE focused on RaC. Those mobile games are only made by like 5 people. As for SSO, no one would have a reason to buy an xbone anymore.

I wish multiple save files would return, so the game doesn't have to autosave at every 5 seconds, causing lag.

Multiple save files have absolutely nothing to do with auto-save. Auto-saving has been in Ratchet & Clank games from day one, and there has always been an icon the pops up at the bottom of the screen to signify that it's happening. If that was taken away (which was possible to do in the options menu for earlier games) players would foolishly quit the games without checking, and loose heaps of valuable progress. 99% of games these days have auto-save, and for a new R&C games to not have that, means players will consider it a fault.

I don't know why the games lag during auto-saving. It's probably a bug they never squished. Regardless, I'd choose that little lag over manual saving any day. However I am all for having multiple save files.

So I grant your wish of multiple save files, but unfortunately it is ruined by a lack of auto-saving.

I wish for a new game that takes place after ITN to take place in the Glade of Dreams.

So I grant your wish of multiple save files, but unfortunately it is ruined by a lack of auto-saving.

I wish for a new game that takes place after ITN to take place in the Glade of Dreams.

Well played :/

Raymans Origins sues insomniac.

I wish for upgradeable wrenches!

Your Wrench is malfunctioning, gives you a shock each time you swing it and thus chewing down a percentage of your HP. Upgrades reduce that.

I wish for a Portal reference in the movie/game.

Ratchet will actually use the portal gun as one of the main gadgets and Insomniac will get sued once again.

I wish the movie/game will bring a good explanation as to why bolts are the universal currency (and why do they lie around everywhere in easily breakable crates), and also make clear how is Ratchet able to carry so many bolts.

Ratchet wakes up, and it was all (the entire series) a dream. There never were any bolts, instead everyone just uses virtual money… oh and we're back to square one again, with Ratchet along on Veldin.

I wish for Ratchet and Clank NOT to flash red when they are low on health.

You don't NEED it. Plus, Q-force servers are dead, and UYA's multiplayer sucks. Don't even get me started on DLs!

I wish Clank would get a group of individual robots to help him throughout his portion of the gameplay.

The entire game is swimming now.

I wish we'd get another game focusing on the space pirates, exploring islands, caves and all sorts of things you'd find exploring the sea.

The entire game is swimming now.

I wish we'd get another game focusing on the space pirates, exploring islands, caves and all sorts of things you'd find exploring the sea.

Ratchet gets eaten by a sharkgator every 5 seconds.

I wish Gold Bolts would be hard (but possible) to find.