Thread: Ratchet & Clank PS4 - Official Thread

User image
New image of Ratchet and Clank vs a sharkagator!

Why does Ratchet look like he's holding air in his mouth? Or is that just because of his head's shape?

Why does Ratchet look like he's holding air in his mouth? Or is that just because of his head's shape?

I get it now: his helmet can't enable him to go under water without his filter intake. He's breathing through the filter like a scuba diver. Very clever :oui:

Well, that's a step forward for sure! emoji

User image
New image of Ratchet and Clank vs a sharkagator!

Oh… so they ARE back…
Seems like you can fight back now so that's good, certainly makes them a tad less terrifying.

I've noticed that a lot of the returning enemies and characters from the PS2 era are very angular, any particular reason for that? I get that they went with a more angular look for characters with A4O, but I thought they'd changed that since a lot of the newer characters (and obviously Ratchet and Clank) in the PS4 game are much rounder.
I dunno. I love both styles but I think they should've sticked with either one or the other.

The game still looks gorgeous, though.

I like the new fish design. It doesn't look like Ratchet will probably stand much of a chance against it, though. I mean you still can't use weapons underwater. So assuming this is Pokitaru, they might show up to eat you when you stray too far off the map. That would be my guess, anyway.

Holy cr–, that image looks good! I love them underwater graphics ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMQJVPVvZCM Song of the deep trailer features some Ratchet and Clank Ps4 gameplay too!
User image
User image
User image
The planets appear to be Hoven and Rilgar, and the weapons appear to be the groovitron, mr. zurkon, the pyrocitor, and the bouncer! There's also a gadget quick select!

2 screenshots of Veldin

User image

User image

Deleted user
2 screenshots of Veldin

User image

User image

This looks AMAZING emoji

Ratchet looking great as usual emoji

User image

User image

(I think ACIT is going to get its @$$ handed to it)

The hype is getting real emoji

Was at the cinema watching Deadpool yesterday, i almost lost my bolts when i saw that they were already displaying the posters of the Ratchet And Clank Movie.

Was at the cinema watching Deadpool yesterday, i almost lost my bolts when i saw that they were already displaying the posters of the Ratchet And Clank Movie.

Did you steal the poster from the frame? emoji

Did you steal the poster from the frame? emoji

He should steal the whole frame with the poster!