Thread: Would you rather

You stood up to me, that was the test. You win.

Would you rather clean Clank's apartment or help Ratchet with his mechanic works?

I'm not much a help when it comes to repairing tech. Cleaning Clank's appartement it is, might even find some cool stuf around.

………..

Would you rather never play any Ratchet & Clank game again, or never any game of any other series again?

I would personally rather not play any other game series. Seriously, after you told us some of the DLC abuses, I don't think I can trust some other companies.

Speaking about ToD Polaris, would you rather live in a remote jungle in a remote planet for safety, or join the fight (though outgunned and outnumbered) against Tachyon?

Well to be honest, Ratchet & Clank is not my most favorite videogame series anymore. After MGSV:TPP, now Metal Gear Solid is (again), and I still think pretty highly of other game series such as LittleBigPlanet, Minecraft and inFamous.

I would have to give Ratchet & Clank the chop, sadly. I still love the series, just not as much as every other game.

And I would rather live in a remote jungle on a remote planet than have t fight a loosing war against Tachyon.

Lets say there is a new Ratchet & Clank game was coming out, that was said to answer everyone's questions about everything, and be the longest and most epic adventure that ever there was. But there is a catch. Once you start playing it, you are not allowed to simply put the game back down, for if you do; you will have the game confiscated from you and all of your memories of the game will be erased. It will be like you never played or heard of it before.

Will you play the game? And if so, will yo simply play it to the end, or will you play it until you have 100% completion?

(Hmm… I simply can't put the Ratchet and Clank and Ace Combat series in ranks. I love them both. But that's okay, Ruler. We have different opinions).

Well, I'd like to play it, but maybe just simply till the end.

Would you rather have your gadgets fixed by Ratchet or Big Al?