Thread: Introduce yourself

Welcome to Ratchet Galaxy, Lumipallo!

A little late I know…

Imagine what Ratchet Galaxy would be like if there was no music available! The forums would probably only consist of like 2 or 3 people emoji

It's easy to get active around here thanks to the ever so popular Quote Game and General Chat threads.

And I never noticed a single thing wrong with your English, you'll fit in here nicely emoji

Pretty sure the music is what brought me here initially too! Maybe it'd be easier to find out who didn't stumble upon the place for music, lol.

Well if you include me that's 1 person in total. But as soon as I joined I found the music and started downloading… Ah I remember the days of playing Resistance 2 with my 1 PSN friend as I would play music from this site and he would guess what game it was from… kind of like the quote game, but much much easier.

You are Welcome in Ratchet Galaxy , Miss Lumipallo emoji
I knew some people who are from Finland , but they are all offlines :/
About members , a lot are from United States , Canada or else Australia , but there always are some people from others counrtys like Czech Republic or Brazil. I am personnally a french member.
If you want , we can talk together about the video games or else others discussions.
I am a French and i haven't sorry a great level for my english.
Anyway , i sometimes come in the RG English's version and i am always in RG French's community. If you dispose some capacities for speak french , you can join this community emoji

Bye , and See you soon emoji

Yeah, there are Finns who visit the site sometimes, like me.

Oh, and welcome, Lumipallo. And everyone else who's joined the forums recently.
Don't be afraid of using slightly erroneous English, it's just fine, English-speakers are generally used to hearing poorly spelt and reading poorly written language (something I know Finns aren't that used to).

Another "thank you" for everyone for welcoming me! emoji

And XoravaX, it's nice to know I'm not the only Finn around here.

Deleted user

Hello everyone, I introduce myself, i'm a french girl, i live in Paris, my name is Margaux and I'm soon twenty years old. I come from to the French RG website but, recently, I decided to come more regularly on the English site to improve my English but also know others members and interested in your topics. Just like you, I guess, I am an unconditional fan of the Ratchet universe and its characters especially Ratchet and Alister Azimuth, lombax obviously, as you can see with my signature. I try to participate in your topics, and write my opinions about movies, games or more, and needless to say, the recent Nexus. Being rather active, I write regularly on the French site, the community is very friendly and interesting, and we must admit, the site is simply beautiful. I will make sure that this is also the case on the English site. I thinks that my English is pretty bad, at least, I do my best, so if you don't understand all my sentences I think it's normal. On the French site, I formed a duo with another member, we have fun to say that we are part of a secret society (The Ribery Bescherelle) that corrects misspellings of the other members, here, you could do this about to me.. emojiIf you don't understand me don't hesitate to correct me to improve my English skills. Moreover, don't hesitate to talk me via private messaging, I would answer you as soon as I could. So, Good day at all.

Welcome Margaux, I hope you like it around here, because some recent members don't seem to do so.
Anyway, even though I dislike Azimuth, I have to say that your profile is fabulous!

Hello! I'm lombax56 but you can call me Draco. :3

… Voilà! :3

Hello!!! I'm French RG member too^^ i like Miss Margaux and my dragon: Lombax 56 =3

Deleted user
Welcome Margaux, I hope you like it around here, because some recent members don't seem to do so.
Anyway, even though I dislike Azimuth, I have to say that your profile is fabulous!

Why you don't like the general? It's funny I find. He played tennis and more.
Really, why do you find my profile fabulous ?

Well, I don't like Alister solely because of the setting he finds himself in, I've explained it before and writing my nitpicks again would take some time.
And I like your profile just because of how random it is. I wouldn't expect it in a site like this.

Anyway, welcome all of you!
obvious Nexus reference is obvious

Well, I don't like Alister solely because of the setting he finds himself in, I've explained it before and writing my nitpicks again would take some time.
And I like your profile just because of how random it is. I wouldn't expect it in a site like this.

Anyway, welcome all of you!
obvious Nexus reference is obvious

Nexus reference
OH WAIT!

Welcome to the English section all of you!

Nice to have French members on this side of the site too, welcome!
I wonder if Darkstar invited them to "this side", referring to his reference.