Thread: What Video Game Are You Currently Playing?

How about this: It has a horror theme/setting.

Nothing that'll keep you awake at night. Or make you so scared you don't want to continue..

Well, you don't know me. I get easily frightened with horror movies and games. I don't even want to play Five Nights at Freddy's, and the Shambala Guardians from Uncharted 2 are enough to scare me.

How about this: It has a horror theme/setting.

Nothing that'll keep you awake at night. Or make you so scared you don't want to continue..

Well, dear spidey girl was kinda freaky to be honest, but my reaction to her was more like "oh that's cool" than "oh that's scary"..
But yea, too much shooting, too little tension and atmosphere, though some stealth parts were close to scary, and certain enemies did feel very horror-ish.

There were definitely some creepy things there. Especially the SpiderLady. I'm really scared of girls with long black hair. Combine that with something that screams and you have me yelling like a little girl. But… It was more super weird tham super creepy. I like Resi Evil better, more suspense.

Currently playing: Half-Life 2. What a masterpiece. Still waiting for hl3 lol

Still waiting for hl3 lol

Haha, good luck!

And then there is me, a fan of Team Fortress 2. I don't think releasing TF3 soon isn't a good idea.

Deleted user

Ratchet and Clank Going Commando. working on the review right now

Still waiting for hl3 lol

Haha, good luck!

I wish I could play it before I die emoji
Or maybe Portal 3 :p
I don't want to play Left 4 Dead 3, please Valve emoji

Btw, I'm on the DLC of Talos Principle, a great game at all, if you like puzzle emoji

Talos? Why does that remind me of Warhammer 40,000?

We have people here wanting a Half-Life 3 (typical), and a Team Fortress 3. But all I want is a Portal 3.

These things can never be, and I will not be waiting for them.

I don't think Team Fortress 3 is really necessary for now. TF2 is still fine, the classes and weapons are great. For now, they just need to do some balancings to the weapons and add new maps, game modes and weapons to increase the fun.

PS: REMOVE THE OVERPOWERED PHLOGISTINATOR! TOO MANY PYROS ARE USING IT!

Beyond Good and Evil 2, anyone?
No?
Okay…

Hey, I played the demo when I was still a child! It was quite fun. But they're likely not going to make a sequel.

But all I want is a Portal 3.

Oh portal 3! How I wished it would happen.