Thread: Improvements

Deleted user

Hello everyone.
This is only question… Could be here something like dayily (weekly) poll about Ratchet? emoji

Deleted user

Hi, I have noticed another little mistakes…
On English part of site when you click on R&CF: A Crack in Time - Characters and then put cursor (no click) on QWARK, NEFARIOUS and LAWRENCE there are following mistakes…

QWARK - there is Capitaine instead Captain
NEFARIOUS - there is é instead normal e (in his name)
LAWRENCE - there is Néfarious´ name instead Lawrence´s
APHELION - There is é instead normal e

P.S. I am sorry for, taht I only commenting on this theard…
And I hope this won´t be ignored emoji

Deleted user

I would fix those mistakes if I could, but actually can't xD I think I'll need to contact the admin or so… thanks for pointing them out though emoji

Deleted user

I have been searching on internet and I found some little info.
On wikipedia when you click "games" (on that link under text…emoji you can see, Insomniac is working on next Ratchet game

That's a rumor. We don't transmit rumors =P

Deleted user

And it's Wikipedia, so yeah, not official :P

We'll all know for sure what their next game is good enough, anyway emoji

I'm thinking that the forum needs a little bit more categories as not to mix things up. I'm thinking about a 'Ratchet and Clank: Miscellaneous' category for the R&C discussion that involves none game in paticular (like, character discussions and such), 'Art' category for art topics only and, possibly, somewhere in the future a 'Ratchet and Clank Roleplay' category (although I'm not sure it's needed at the moment).

Thanks for your attention!

Deleted user

yeah, I've been thinking about a R&C series discussion board for a while… now that this forum is becoming more active. I'll see if I can get Vince onto that emoji but lately he's been busy with some big changes to the fanart/fanfiction part of the website.

But thank you for the suggestions emoji

Thanks!)

Oh, and by the way, forgot to ask… On the profile page there's a very limited list of countries to choose from (for example, I'm from Russia and I donno what to choose). I'd recomend one of the following:
- make a more or less full list of countries
- make a '-' option
- make an 'another country' option

Thanks again! ^^*

Deleted user

Huh really? Even New Zealand is in the list (which is more unknown than Russia) but I'll paste these for the admin though, to see what he says.

Thanks again!

EDIT: Ok the other country option is added to the list now emoji we're still working on getting new other options added to various parts of the site too.

Deleted user

For the General Discussions section and this might be a big leap here, but do you think we can have two G.D. sections? One for Ratchet and Clank General threads and the other for non-Ratchet and Clank threads.

The English General Discussion section seems to feel unorganized and all over the place with Ratchet and non-Ratchet topics. If there's reasons why you guys can't do this due to bandwidths and such, I understand completely.

Deleted user

I've actually suggested that to the admin of the site but he reckons the English forum isn't big enough yet for that change, but I do think it's getting bigger all the time so I may ask him again soon! Since yeah, a lot of the R&C related topics get lost in there, I agree!

For the General Discussions section and this might be a big leap here, but do you think we can have two G.D. sections? One for Ratchet and Clank General threads and the other for non-Ratchet and Clank threads.

The English General Discussion section seems to feel unorganized and all over the place with Ratchet and non-Ratchet topics. If there's reasons why you guys can't do this due to bandwidths and such, I understand completely.

I noticed this too and Im only new here, it would be good if it was more organized

Deleted user

Greetings. I have found cover from Ratchet & Clank issue 4 and I think it is cute

User image

Deleted user
Greetings. I have found cover from Ratchet & Clank issue 4 and I think it is cute

How will this improve the site? emoji

Maybe for the latest announcements for recent Ratchet and Clank news, but not for the site in particular.

And besides, Tara already posted the 4th Issue Cover in the Comic Spoilers thread.

http://en.ratchet-galaxy.com/thread-1685-8.php