Thread: BOT SWARM

Okay, this went completely out of hand.

Bots are swarming this forum. We need some basic keyword spam protection. 2 words per sign. 2 signs in one message and you're out. How about that?

Just deleted 100+ spam threads manually (and one by one), but I unfortunately don't have a lot of contact with the site admin anymore, so this is the best I can do in the meantime unfortunately yeah filename20.png

Alright, let's bring that deletion count to 3,500 posts and threads actually (still had to do that one by one haha). We contacted the site admin, but I'm not sure when or whether he's going to find a solution to limit the spam. In the meantime, I suggested him to temporarily block the creation of new accounts until it's settled, because all of the spam threads came from newly created accounts, which only had one post accounted for on their profiles. Anyway, I'll keep deleting new spam posts on a regular basis so please hang on tight, we're working on it!
Sign-ups have been deactivated while we handle this situation. Thanks for your understanding !

Just deleted 100+ spam threads manually (and one by one), but I unfortunately don't have a lot of contact with the site admin anymore, so this is the best I can do in the meantime unfortunately yeah filename20.png

Alright, let's bring that deletion count to 3,500 posts and threads actually (still had to do that one by one haha). We contacted the site admin, but I'm not sure when or whether he's going to find a solution to limit the spam. In the meantime, I suggested him to temporarily block the creation of new accounts until it's settled, because all of the spam threads came from newly created accounts, which only had one post accounted for on their profiles. Anyway, I'll keep deleting new spam posts on a regular basis so please hang on tight, we're working on it!

Sign-ins have been deactivated while we handle this situation. Thanks for your understanding !

I love ya all guys