Thread: Ratchet and Prodject Cafe

hey i've been looking up some stuff on e3 and nintendo (for nintendo fans like my self) and i'm mainly look at the wii 2 / prodject cafe and heres a few things about it.
1. It's real
2. It haves HD (finally)
3. there's a few new stuff that are like the Xbox 360 (but better)
and mainly this one 4. It'll surpass the ps3 and maybe futuer ps4 emoji (no idea if that exsist including that Xbox 7 something i forget) and others but what i herd about it all the special games for xbox and ps3 will also apper for the wii 2 (no remakes as for i know) and i wounder should they alow games like Ratchet and Clank, Kingdom hearts or even Games from Value be on the wii 2 as well? and will it really beat Microsoft and Sony's systems and be worth it? or bust completly? Post on what you think about mainy Ratchet and the prodject cafe.

I don't think Ratchet & Clank will ever be on Nintendo or Microsoft consoles, as R&C is only published by Sony, so there's little to no chance of the franchise ever coming out on the Wii 2 or whatever Nintendo decides to call it.

I don't think Ratchet & Clank will ever be on Nintendo or Microsoft consoles, as R&C is only published by Sony, so there's little to no chance of the franchise ever coming out on the Wii 2 or whatever Nintendo decides to call it.

True though ther was rooers of Sony and microsoft teaming up,but yeah i know what you mean but we may never know in the futuer

Nitendo would get a letter in the mail by Sony if they played their titles like R&C.

Including the name Xbox 7 (where'd that come from?) and misspellings makes this a mere rumor.

Nitendo would get a letter in the mail by Sony if they played their titles like R&C.

Including the name Xbox 7 (where'd that come from?) and misspellings makes this a mere rumor.

I think you mean XBOX 720.

Regardless, the name Xbox 720 is still unofficial.

720? Really? 720? Like 360 plus 360? Lol OMG! Yes well i played that The Simpsons Game… And Lisa said "it's only a matter of time before the Playstation 4 comes out or the XBox 720!" (or something along those lines?) That was the first mention of it i have ever heard. And i assumed it was a joke? (this was an old EA PS3/PS2/PSP/XBox (i think) game)