Thread: What Video Game Are You Playing right Now?

Call of Duty Black Ops. I like zombies more than multiplayer.emoji

right now I'm playing a website game but thinking of playing Pokemon HeartGold to continue the Masuda Method for a baby shiny male growlithe once I'm done playing the site game

Fallout New Vegas.emoji

I'm pretty sure I win here:

Agony on the Amiga 500 gaming computer, the dusty old thing still works!

Here's a vid in case you wanted to know what it's like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pIG15MX74c

Pokemon HeartGold (doing the masuda Method) and after a while I might play an old game I was looking all over the bedroom for some time called Kao the Kangaroo

Deleted user
Right now I'm alternating between Crash Team Racing and WipEout HD (finally got around to starting it having bought it months ago!) BTW, the user who started this thread "RatchetFantasy": what was he banned for?

I would go in full detail in what happened to this old member, but let's just say this member caused some big controversy to make other members and the staff at RG pretty peeved. That's all I'm gonna say.

But moving on, I'm playing more of Jet Force Gemini and Banjo-Tooie at the moment.

Pokemon HeartGold (doing the masuda Method) and after a while I might play an old game I was looking all over the bedroom for some time called Kao the Kangaroo

I'm playing pokemon too! But Pokemon Diamond. Also I've been playing a lot of N64 games since I came back from my trip to Europe.

Right now I'm alternating between Crash Team Racing and WipEout HD (finally got around to starting it having bought it months ago!) BTW, the user who started this thread "RatchetFantasy": what was he banned for?

I would go in full detail in what happened to this old member, but let's just say this member caused some big controversy to make other members and the staff at RG pretty peeved. That's all I'm gonna say.

But moving on, I'm playing more of Jet Force Gemini and Banjo-Tooie at the moment.

No doubt the original post was deleted.

Still playing CTR and Wipeout. (The trophies on Wipeout are really hard!)

Getting the last skill points that I never got in UYA, playing Klonoa: Lunatia's Veil on PS2 and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team. BTW, I have CTR too, it's a fun game (I played as Polar)

R&C1 the second oldest game I own! Fourth game on PS2 I had ever played, and a very nice overall game to return to, after many months of not playing this game emoji

Deleted user

Full Game: Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time

Demo: Limbo

I'm only playing those two games when I need a break from working on written assignments.

I got an iPhone and am addicted to that Doodle Jump game and Crash Bandicoot Nitro Kart 2.

I'm playing All 4 One for the first time now that I got a chance to do this emoji

I'm playing Mass Effect on PC, it's a great game with a really good story.