Thread: Ratchet's Makeover?

Probably wouldn't have worked in the future series, due to the surroundings and the other graphics. I really enjoyed the cinematics in ACIT! they were awesome!

Can't agree more on those cutscenes.
I've got that FFA wallpaper as background, so I took a closer look at it and I think that it's not that bad. Ratchet looks fuzzy again and has a cool look in his eyes!

Probably wouldn't have worked in the future series, due to the surroundings and the other graphics. I really enjoyed the cinematics in ACIT! they were awesome!

Can't agree more on those cutscenes.
I've got that FFA wallpaper as background, so I took a closer look at it and I think that it's not that bad. Ratchet looks fuzzy again and has a cool look in his eyes!

Agreed, those cutscenes were amazing! Good to hear Ratchet looks fuzzy again.

i prefer the ratchet deadlocked skin…he looks so powerful,and he was so furious i loved it!

Duh! everybody loves the Deadlocked skin, That game is one of my favourites!

Deadlocked armor looks good!

As long as you can use the 'Remove Helmed' cheat ofcourse :P

Deleted user

I don't like the Deadlocked skin that much.
I only would like it if Ratchet's head was bigger.

Again, I feel like I'm being repetitive but…
I definitely prefer the ACiT Ratchet model over A4O.
Ratchet does seem more cinematic and epic while in A4O he looks more cartton like.
Plus the details such as his fur were just awesome compared to the other style were there is little detail. And he was more colorful.

100% agreeable emoji

Indeed. I thought that Ratchet finally had it's final model. The fur, the eyes, etc. But no, they downgrated it emoji

Why is that you think? I mean I think it's quite obvious that the other model was better. I would think that tby the time they noticed how the graphics looked it was too late to which back engines but they've stuck with it for R&C:F.F.A. So it's got me curious.

I don't mind with Ratchet's look.emoji

Deleted user

I preferred the future series style to the style in A4O and Q-force,ratchet looked much more realistic in the future series.

i preferred the future series kind of style, especially A Crack in Time. The game A4O is awesome, but I was disappointed with the design of Ratchet in this one though. I liked his cute fuzzy and furry look in A Crack in Time.

Ratchet looks fuzzier in this movie than he's ever been.

I'm sure he'll get fixed up a little bit (they do have about two years) and he'll be more expressive. Remember that in the first game Ratchet had a lot of mood swings. Man I hope those don't change, it ads to the whole character development thing.