Thread: Introduce yourself

I never really had any experience with any of their games, thanks to me only having owned PlayStation consoles. I did once own an Xbox 360, but we sold it because it wasn't getting used and one of my friends really needed an Xbox 360 to play his games on. We were too busy playing whatever PlayStation games we had at the time.

I swear I don't do it on purpose, I would genuinely like to try other games on another platform. in fact one of my friends said he might lend me his Gamecube, just so I could try some Nintendo games.

Hello all, I just joined! Just thought I would say hi.

Welcome, batwizard15! I hope you stick around in this exiting time to be a Ratchet & Clank fan.

You should also try and pick out a picture for an avatar. There are plenty of new opportunities with all the cool new screenshots and gameplay footage.

Welcome!

Welcome!

Thanks guys, Can't wait for even more information about the upcoming Ratchet and Clank movie and game. Hopefully after the remake though, they will continue the story from Into the Nexus!

Thanks guys, Can't wait for even more information about the upcoming Ratchet and Clank movie and game. Hopefully after the remake though, they will continue the story from Into the Nexus!

I'd rather a continuation to the R-I instead.

I wouldn't. I mean it might be interesting to see the storyline continued from the "re-imagining," but they still have yet to finish up with the Lombaxes. And lets face it, Into the Nexus didn't really resolve any plot lines. Orvus is still missing (there was a possibility he didn't vaporize) as well. So there is the possibility to continue both Ratchet's story and Clank's story.

On an unrelated note, how do I change my avatar's image?

Well, what I did was find a piece of fan-art that I liked, resized it to 200x200px, uploaded it to Imgur, and pasted the link into the 'Change Your Avatar' box in the profile setiings.

I really like how this forum lets us use decently sized avatars.

Thanks! How about now? Is it working?

If it is not working, could you please tell me which of the imgur links to use? There is Image Link, Direct Link, Markdown Link, HTML, BBCode, and Linked BBCode.

Try using the direct link. That worked for me.

Thanks! It works now! Awesome! emoji emoji

Batwizard, I recommend you use other avatar. Animovie already used that, yours is just reversed emoji

Batwizard, I recommend you use other avatar. Animovie already used that, yours is just reversed emoji

Techinally, mine is reversed, but I digress emoji