Thread: Introduce yourself

How about this?

Hello all, I just joined! Just thought I would say hi.

Welcome to Ratchet Galaxy, batwizard15! Enjoy your time here! emoji

Welcome! And yeah, this is one of the few forums that lets you use 200x200 instead of 100x100 or sometimes 65x65.

How about this?

Okay, that's better. emoji

Welcome to all people I miss emoji

Greetings emoji

Deleted user

Hi everybody ! I'm Flint Vorselon, an ancient member on Ratchet Galaxy coming from the French side of this website, registered as Mr. Zurkon before. I have already come on the English side but I won't never have introduced myself so I do it now.
I've officially been here for two years and I joined RG because I love R&C. I decided to introduce myself here because I'd like to have some good relationship with one or many English people (British or American, I don't mind). I just want to improve my knowledges and enjoying myself with you by talking about what you feel like, laughing, etc.
Well, I hope that we'll be able to have fun together. That's all emoji

Welcome! So, this is an alternative account? emoji

Deleted user

Err… Yes, we can see that like this. I just felt like to restart from scratch so I created a new one.
Thanks for your warm welcome ! emoji

Welcome (back), sir emoji

Deleted user

Thank you emoji

Welcome to Ratchet Galaxy, dear Flint Vorselon! Enjoy your time here! emoji

Hi everyone, I've been lingering around and thought it was time to make an account on this great website! I'm LombaxJord, from the UK.
I've been a Ratchet & Clank fan for many years and own all of the games, plus some posters on other stuff! My first R&C game was Up Your Arsenal, I played it at a friends after he bought it on release day back in 2004 and I've been hooked ever since! Breathless with anticipation for the new game, and the movie too. I also enjoy playing Uncharted, Portal, Half Life, Sly Cooper, Spyro, Need For Speed and Rocksmith (I play bass) I have managed to work out a few R&C soundtracks on bass, Todano sounds pretty good!

Will update my avatar as soon as I can access a computer, as I don't think you can do it from a mobile device.
Looking forward to being a part of this community! emoji

Greetings LombaxJord and welcome to the forums!

Welcome to the forums!