Thread: skill points

I don't know if there is already a thread for this game regarding this, but my question is to anyone who has gotten the Flawless skill point in the Agorian Battleplex, what was your strategy to get it, no matter what happens, i always end up taking at least one hit from someone.

I've gotten it. I don't remember exactly what I did, though. All I can really say for now is lay out lots of Tesla spikes, save ammo, and stay on your feet. (Or Hoverboots.)

Thanks guys, I'll just have to keep trying then.

i have all the trophys and what i did was used all dfensive weapons like tesler spikes, mr z,and the death spiral while always moving

I finally got it, thanks for all the help guys, was gonna say that this thread could now be closed, but i think it should stay open in case there are others out there like me that are still trying to get this skill point and might want to hear some one else's strategy. And for those of you wondering, i just kept trying until i finally got it, just kept moving around using up my groovitrons like crazy and using the RYNO V at level 10. I guess it just takes time, patience, and practice.