Thread: ArrowBot

Will it have a Megaman styled progression?

Bring out your game for PSV, PS3 & PS4 emoji

I wish. I couldn't even afford to bring it out on iOS. But hey, if we make lots sales on the final game, who know what could happen?

You mean a system where all locations are open to explore and you can do them in whatever order you want? No, it won't be like that. It could work like that, but the plot moves in a straight line from start to finish, and the weapons get very powerful as you go to make up for the enemies getting tougher.

EDIT: But that is a good idea…

Bring out your game for PSV, PS3 & PS4 emoji

I wish. I couldn't even afford to bring it out on iOS. But hey, if we make lots sales on the final game, who know what could happen?

You mean a system where all locations are open to explore and you can do them in whatever order you want? No, it won't be like that. It could work like that, but the plot moves in a straight line from start to finish, and the weapons get very powerful as you go to make up for the enemies getting tougher.

EDIT: But that is a good idea…

Is the game gonna be free or paid?

EDIT: Already downloaded 10+ times emoji

User image

Thanks for the downloads, I really appreciate it emoji

The full game will be $1.00. It was either that or fill it up with ads, and we all know how annoying they can be.

Have you managed to complete the demo? It's pretty short, but near the end is a laser puzzle which isn't exactly that easy to figure out without help messages.

Oh and if any lasers start playing up please take a screenshot and let me know, I have a very bad relationship with lasers.

But I think I really outdid myself with my laser weapon. I'll add it in the next update of the demo because I'm so proud of it!

Thanks for the downloads, I really appreciate it emoji

The full game will be $1.00. It was either that or fill it up with ads, and we all know how annoying they can be.

Have you managed to complete the demo? It's pretty short, but near the end is a laser puzzle which isn't exactly that easy to figure out without help messages.

Oh and if any lasers start playing up please take a screenshot and let me know, I have a very bad relationship with lasers.

But I think I really outdid myself with my laser weapon. I'll add it in the next update of the demo because I'm so proud of it!

But you will give us a free download emoji
Haha, just joking, ofcourse we pay because we want to help you and you really need to bring it out on IOS later! And who knows, next year you have ArrowBot 2 emoji

Making this game has definitely helped me learn a lot about games. The big one being once you've made one game it's really hard to not make a second. The only question is: Sequel or new game altogether?

But of course it's way to early to tell emoji

If ArrowBot is a great success we will definitely launch an iOS version. It's all about money I'm afraid emoji

Deleted user

Just downloaded it. It's a neat game so far, and I like the soundtrack. Though it certainly hasn't improved my thoughts on lasers.emoji

The soundtrack is great right? A very close friend of mine let me use that for ArrowBot, he's a great music composer.

And I take it you are a fellow laser hater. You see the red bars on the laser emitters? They are going to have a recharge bar on them as a sort of indicator. And there will be a warning beep when I've got the sound effects in the game.

It was hell watching people play the game when the lasers were auto-kills, and the lock-on laser at the bottom of the screen didn't have the warning sign!

It is interesting to note that with all the people that tried out the game, not one person cared about the 0 sound effects… until they died. They always jumped emoji

Aww trap. My Android sucks so bad I can't play it. emoji

However, I would be glad if you could make a PC port so I can buy the full/demo game! emoji

It was originally designed to run on PC. The controls were ideal for it. But ever scince we decided to put it on Google Play we've been designing the thing for phones and tablets. So when it's played on PC it looks kind of pixely and you have big black bars on the left and right.

The biggest issue with PC is the only real way to sell the game is on Steam, and we all know how difficult that can be.

I think we are more likely to create it just for Android, and then later look into an iOS version, and then if it does super well, have a version on Steam.

It was originally designed to run on PC. The controls were ideal for it. But ever scince we decided to put it on Google Play we've been designing the thing for phones and tablets. So when it's played on PC it looks kind of pixely and you have big black bars on the left and right.

The biggest issue with PC is the only real way to sell the game is on Steam, and we all know how difficult that can be.

I think we are more likely to create it just for Android, and then later look into an iOS version, and then if it does super well, have a version on Steam.

Yeah, first focus on Google Play, then on IOS & maybe later for mac & PC emoji

Yea, we'll try.

I can't wait until we've got Mantis-Arrow in the game, hes a funny guy… no respect for the fourth wall though emoji

Yea, we'll try.

I can't wait until we've got Mantis-Arrow in the game, hes a funny guy… no respect for the fourth wall though emoji

emoji Can't wait for the awesome full version!

I was going to update it today, but because of GTA V and Ratchet: Gladiator I didn't get nearly as much done as I wanted.

Tomorrow I will put the next update up. The movement pad will be changed a little, and I would like to know what you guys think of it.

I was going to update it today, but because of GTA V and Ratchet: Gladiator I didn't get nearly as much done as I wanted.

Tomorrow I will put the next update up. The movement pad will be changed a little, and I would like to know what you guys think of it.

Allright, tell me when the update is online!