Thread: ArrowBot

I like your description btw. Reminds me of a certain other video game franchiseemoji

Really? I wrote it half asleep, so I probably took some inspiration from another game.

The update will be uploaded sometime in the next 12 hours. I hope the movement pad does what it's meant to. And if there is anything a little off, try and be as critical as possible emoji

Really? I wrote it half asleep, so I probably took some inspiration from another game.

The update will be uploaded sometime in the next 12 hours. I hope the movement pad does what it's meant to. And if there is anything a little off, try and be as critical as possible emoji

Allright, will do that emoji

I will be uploading the update really soon, but it probably won't be available to download for a little while.

There is a issue with the new movement pad, where if you touch the screen somewhere and drag over to the pad it will sort of glitch out. I can fix it, but before I spend anymore time on it, I want to be sure it is better than before. If it isn't then I'll just change it back and make it a little bigger.

I will be uploading the update really soon, but it probably won't be available to download for a little while.

There is a issue with the new movement pad, where if you touch the screen somewhere and drag over to the pad it will sort of glitch out. I can fix it, but before I spend anymore time on it, I want to be sure it is better than before. If it isn't then I'll just change it back and make it a little bigger.

Okay, tell us when it's online!

I have uploaded the update, but you probably won't be able to get it for a few hours.

It may not seem like much has been added as the size it takes up is just a little bigger than before, but I removed a bunch of old screens and objects to trim down the file size.

If anyone here has some spare time and would like to partake in a little survey that would be really cool. (The orange questions can only be answered if you have played version 1.0.5)

1. Were you able to complete the demo?
2. If you couldn't, where did you get stuck?
3. What was your main objective:

• Complete the level
  • Get all of the points
  • Complete the level as fast as possible to get a high time record

4. Did you replay the factory to get more points to unlock skins?
5. What could make this game better? (other than things to do with the interface)

I have uploaded the update, but you probably won't be able to get it for a few hours.

It may not seem like much has been added as the size it takes up is just a little bigger than before, but I removed a bunch of old screens and objects to trim down the file size.

If anyone here has some spare time and would like to partake in a little survey that would be really cool. (The orange questions can only be answered if you have played version 1.0.5)

• Complete the level
  • Get all of the points
  • Complete the level as fast as possible to get a high time record

5. What could make this game better? (other than things to do with the interface)

I'm gonna check if I can download it already and if i played 1.0.5, i'm gonna take the survey emoji

Its no copied, it just reminds me of R&C. emoji

I know I didn't copy it. I am not that good at writing while half asleep emoji

The game is designed by a Ratchet & Clank fan though, and I think it's pretty obvious by how its set out. Although it's sort of hard to tell as it is, with just one weapon available.

EDIT: Has anyone been having glitches where some objects go completely white (or even the whole screen), or text is turned into black bars? If you have please let me know what your device is and what Android OS it is running.

And please let me know if the glitches remain in the upcoming update.

Is this your own project or are you with a small team?

Allright, played the update, and here is the survey:

- Yes.
- I wasn't stuck.
- It's a very cool game, can't wait for the full version!

• Complete the level - Completed!
• Get all of the points - Nope, i got 90 points!
• Complete the level as fast as possible to get a high time record - My time was 3.56 or something.

- No, i'm gonna do that later!
- I really don't know.

A very small team. We have 3 members of paradox productions, and 1 artist and 1 guy for music. So all up its 5 guys doing the game.

A very small team. We have 3 members of paradox productions, and 1 artist and 1 guy for music. So all up its 5 guys doing the game.

Oh, cool, and when you guys started it? And how the f*** do you make a game?

We started making the game a few months ago. There was a big gap between planning and production though. Planning started in March.

We use GameMaker: Studio to make ArrowBot. It's an awesome program. But no matter what the problem is, you'll always end up needing to code.

Oh and thanks for the survey answer. You should try and hit that Dev time emoji

We started making the game a few months ago. There was a big gap between planning and production though. Planning started in March.

We use GameMaker: Studio to make ArrowBot. It's an awesome program. But no matter what the problem is, you'll always end up needing to code.

Oh and thanks for the survey answer. You should try and hit that Dev time emoji

No problem emoji