Thread: Really Random thread

Need I remind everyone that alot of the stuff was taken out of ITN? The arena: The B1 Brawler of Torren V1, nethers and bursting blekkos, the Azireel Challenges, the Zero-G cup! (which I made into an epsiode hint, hint) and free-roaming in space.

Insomniac had a lot of ideas for stuff, but because of their low budget (again) they had to take out a bunch of ideas. Still, the whole wiki page IS fake. I found it an put it on RaC wiki, then Hunter J (the moderator of the wiki) said this was fake and likely from an overzealous fanboy.

I blame Zurgo–his trollish vengence has yet to be satiated!

That was back when TJ's editor hadn't told him there already was a Shadow Sector in Solana.

emoji
There was?

That was back when TJ's editor hadn't told him there already was a Shadow Sector in Solana.

emoji
There was?

Deadlocked.

said this was fake and likely from an overzealous fanboy.

I do realize that - did you see who is the author of the quote in my post? emoji

emoji
There was?

Deadlocked.

Oh, Solana. What does it have to do with ItN?

emoji
There was?

Deadlocked.

Back when it was announced the game was supposedly going take place in the Shadow Sector.

emoji
There was?

Deadlocked.

Back when it was announced the game was supposedly going take place in the Shadow Sector.

1) I don't see a reason why galaxies can't have their own Shadow Sectors.
2) I don't think this is going anywhere.

Need I remind everyone that alot of the stuff was taken out of ITN? The arena: The B1 Brawler of Torren V1, nethers and bursting blekkos, the Azireel Challenges, the Zero-G cup! (which I made into an epsiode hint, hint) and free-roaming in space.

I must have missed massive amounts of information while anticipating the release of ITN, because I remember none of this!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZsmH2fyvvM. This video with all the Thugs lines including the rejected lines indicate that alot of stuff didnt make it in the game.

Can you linkify the link? (using link tags) Because I cant use it at all on my Vita :/

Thanks guys! Yea that some pretty interesting stuff. Mabe they wanted to shift their focus towards the PS4 ratchet game more about halfway through Nexus

Either that or it wasnt in their budget.