Thread: Really Random thread

Hm… Kinda hoped SSO will get better reception. It's not bad, but it could've been better…

IGN - 9/10
Gamespet - 8/10
Metacritic - 82/100

What was that again?

Note to self, don't use Metacritic as a refrence.

Again, why do you think it had a bad reception?

You yourself said, that 80% is not the best mark today… I was reffering to that.

You yourself said, that 80% is not the best mark today… I was reffering to that.

ItN has a score of 76.

No it's not the best score a game can get. Then again to get the sort of score you're talking about, the game must be absolutely incredible in both a technical and playable sort of way.

GTA V brought a whole new feel of freedom and realism into its incredible open environment and was not afraid to scrap a whole heap of stuff from the previous GTAs to create something better .And The Last of Us brought a new level of realistic story telling and graphics into the gaming scene.

SSO is really good. And it got a really good score of about 80%. But it didn't really do anything too technically amazing like GTAV or TLoU (which I'm pretty sure were looking at scores in the 90s), but the gameplay is new and looks stunning, so I'm pretty sure it deserves the marks it gets.

Like many other people, I really would like to play SSO but can't bring myself to invest in the Xbox One. Infact I'm pretty sure I never will because the PS4 will keep throwing games/features I love at me (this is me talking like I know I'm going to buy a PS4 at some point).

Well, I'm saving all my money for PS4 right now, hope I will be able to get it when the game comes out (though I'll probably have to resign from Christmas presents).

On the other hand, I'll have to get myself at least a few of these BIONICLE sets as well…

I used to be into those toys before videogames. But I can only be truly addicted to one thing at a time, so they've been cast away forever.

I've gotten so used to Ratchet's over sized helmet in the HD Trilogy that now his normal helmet looks really odd… and so do the letterboxed cutscenes…

I was watching TV when I suddenly felt like I had seen this woman before, does anyone else think she looks a lot like Fetch from inFamous?

User image

I was watching TV when I suddenly felt like I had seen this woman before, does anyone else think she looks a lot like Fetch from inFamous?

User image

Uhh, yeah, but not much…
PS: Dat caption, what does that sentence mean? And what movie/series is that?

Oh, that's just the subtitles. It's from Criminal Minds.

Heather, why does the Dutch Pollyx sound like Jar Jar Binks?

Why would they know that?

I… don't know. I've never heard the Dutch Pollyx, so I don't know who voices him. You got a link to the video or did you just decide to play R&C in Dutch?