Thread: Really Random thread

Sudden loss of the computer? What happened to your computer?

Anyway, thanks for being a Newser here. I love the fresh news updates. It looks like you can be a good journalist. Man, this feels a bit emotional

Let's just say it's tied with my physics marks in school… Thanks for kind words again emoji

You're welcome. Oh, we also have the same problem here: Science! Actually, not a quite big problem (compared with math), but it's just those formulas. I sometimes forget about them

Math was always easy for me because there's always a logical way to complete a math problem. But science is full of uncertainties; I was never really good at science.

It's the same for me Animovie emoji

Math subjects for the 9th grade are okay. But, they will throw every subjects from the 7th till 9th grade for the upcoming National Exams (the very final exams here), which means I really need to work hard at school.

I once try to use my logics to solve a math problem. It hit a dead end, and I ended up making a random choice of answer

I used to like Maths, before it mixed with the alphabet…

Algebra 2 is the easiest math subject I ever took!

I hate it. In Holland you adtually need to take the exam again after you pass highschool. You get no classes, no calulation teacher… Just a letter that says when and where. Yay…

Algebra 2 is the easiest math subject I ever took!

Oh no… there is a sequel!? emoji

*checks old math book* I don't get what you mean Algebra 2, but I assume that it's the multiplications. Oh, I also quite like some of the Algebra subjects.

I got away with just math. And how many times have I used it since I left school? Oh right… never.

Really? I thought your 3D drawing of Ratchet's wrench does require you to use math?

You mean 3D modeling? Fair enough. You need spatial awareness. But you won't see me estimating chance, calculating the speed of a train or anything like that. emoji
The closest you get to actual math are XYZ axis and degrees.

I see. What program do you use?