Thread: Really Random thread

Erm Maya, mostly. I use 3DS Max every now and then.

Internet connection check is internet connection check.
User image

I don't know what is with the hype over projectors, I've never liked them. Mostly because you have to be in the dark to use them properly, but also because they require free space between the projector and a wall of some sort. I'll probably never use one again, I'll just try to get bigger TVs.

I don't know what is with the hype over projectors, I've never liked them. Mostly because you have to be in the dark to use them properly, but also because they require free space between the projector and a wall of some sort. I'll probably never use one again, I'll just try to get bigger TVs.

Not to mention that the colours get way too washed out and, depending on what kind of wall or surface you're prjecting the image on, it can look REALLY bad.

This is just set up for a presentation about travelling emoji
Though it's sometimes offered as a laser shooting range. We also have a laser weapon (I think a toy shotgun with laser pointer) and a sensor that senses the red dot and translates it as a mouse click. Today I was doing some gun shenanigans with Scratch.

Well that sounds like A fair bit of fun I guess.

There was!

Y'know what's fun? Lasergamen.

User image

Just 2 teams shooting away. And when you don't shoot often enough your armor starts yelling 'IM HERE!!!''. Oh, and our party centre had an extra piece of armor hidden on the wall. If your color, and you shoot it, it will give you the collor of the opposite team or turn the lights of your armor off. It's pretty sweet, too bad that party centre is gone now…

That looks fun!

It's been years since I played it. Its very expensive and a one round is just 15 minutes. But it's well worth it!

Still better than COD emoji

We have a laser game in the city centre! I haven't been there yer, but lot of friends are posting pictures.

It's quite the experience! Last time me and my best friend were in opposite teams. We were both coming from 2 sides of the wall and WHAM run into eachother and fall down. We were a little dazed but still tried to shoot eachother. That was awesome!

It's quite the experience! Last time me and my best friend were in opposite teams. We were both coming from 2 sides of the wall and WHAM run into eachother and fall down. We were a little dazed but still tried to shoot eachother. That was awesome!

Hopefully nothing in the eyes emoji

Eyes don't give you points! Shoulders and chest only. emoji