Thread: Really Random thread

Wow, we broke 300 pages?
When did that happen?

So, these F1 hotels seem nice… I can connect to wifi, at least. We've seen a lot already and the trip is going well emoji

Quite recently, I think I posted something a while ago and it passed 300.

This thread has almost more pages than I do posts. emoji

Edit: Wow no. That's not a thing. How did I think that? emoji

Quite recently, I think I posted something a while ago and it passed 300.

This thread has almost more pages than I do posts. emoji

Edit: Wow no. That's not a thing. How did I think that? emoji

There is actually a thread on the French forum that has over 4000 pages.

But they're 4000 strong! We're, most of the time, less than 10 people.

I'm usually on my own, actually. I always seem to end up online during the dead hours.

What are usually the bussy hours anyway?

I've only noticed one pattern: You're on when I'm asleep, early in the morning.

Other than that, I have noticed no real patterns. I usually go online here in the afternoons (our time), but I never really stick by that, and sometimes come online as early as when I just wake up, depending on weather or not I have to go into town.

I'm usually online in the morning.. my morning. And a few slips in and out in the afternoon. ^^

Must. Resist. Changing avatar.
User image

I finally put my pretty Inquisition screenshots on my PC. The 3rd USB, that I found in a random drawer, had the right format. So I didn't need to buy a new USB ^^

I prefer your current one over that avatar.

Can't change it, anyway. I made a vow. emoji
She's my Facebook picture and desktop instead. ^^

I'm a very critical person. When I first captured my current avatar I figured it was better than my previous one, so I changed it. Since then I have yet to find a more suitable avatar. The same can be said for my desktop background, PS3 theme, and PS Vita backgrounds. except I actually do change my desktop background sometimes.