Thread: Really Random thread

I still have the same PS3 theme I had years ago: Final Fantasy XIII-2. ^^

I usually stick with an avatar for quite a while. But this is the only forum I'm on that has 200x200px avatars instead of the usual 120x120 like usual. So I can use the bigger prittier avatars. But, no. Mara Jade shall stay!emoji

What are usually the bussy hours anyway?

Usually around 21.00 till some time early in the morning (West Indonesia Time/GMT+7).

Oh, and about avatars, I think I'm gonna stick with my current one for a long time

Fun fact, did you know?
That in Sly 3, where you have to give the password to the guards in disguise in Italy, was the best attempt of an Italian accent from Kevin Miller (voice of Sly Cooper). They decided to keep it for humorous reasons anyway.

Heh, it indeed was funny emoji

Heard a loud bang on our window today. Looked down at our bench, and saw a dead mourning dove bleeding on the table emoji

Our classroom was decorated with a bird sillhouette on the window for a year or so.

Today I went to Micromania (only shop with games I could find) and got a copy of Sly Cooper: TiT. It's shrouded in teo mysteries - whether the cross-buy thingy will work in CZ and also if I'm not stuck with the French dub emoji

Heard a loud bang on our window today. Looked down at our bench, and saw a dead mourning dove bleeding on the table emoji

Oh, sad thing emoji

It's shrouded in teo mysteries - whether the cross-buy thingy will work in CZ and also if I'm not stuck with the French dub emoji

I got a British copy of PS All-Stars and cross-buy was working. As long as it's a European copy, it should work. As to the dub, my copy of TiT includes all the European languages, so the French should too.

I think I'll keep it French anyway, knowing pretty much what will be going on emoji

If the disc has a German and/or English rating, you're good to go. The British rating is in a circle with red and white. German says freigeben ab *number* in a square. I can take a picture of my disc tomorrow if you want. emoji

Edit.
Wait, wait. Never mind, my disc only has a Pegi rating too. But I played it in English, you should have a BeNeLux/European version. Since its one of the later PS3 games, it's near impossible its a French/German version. emoji

Interesing thing about European version of TiT is that the language isn't determined by the PS3 system's language. Instead, at the beggining of the game you choose the language that the game will run with. Ifnyou want to change it, you have to delete the whole game's settings file.

The QfB in my PS3 is pretty strange. The title was written in Japanese, but the whole game uses English

The QfB in my PS3 is pretty strange. The title was written in Japanese, but the whole game uses English

Yup. Pretty much every Chinese/Japanese PS3 game contains the English dub/original. My Mass Effect Trilogy comes from Hong Kong for example, English all the way. emoji

*I'll start on making a threat for foreign game purchases.
Done: http://en.ratchet-galaxy.com/thread-4292-1.php#345533

Some time ago, I just realized that

Both of these…
User image
User image
…are named "Fulcrum"

But wait. There's more.
I even heard "Fulcrum" is a thing in a pulley. Like… normal pulley.

Searched for "fulcrum" on Google, turns out it's a part of a lever.