Thread: The Star Wars Thread

Hey, I have that lightsaber, too! But mine's blue. (Now, it's somewhere in the house, probably buried under loads of my brother's toys)

I don't have Netflix. But there are other ways to get the series, a DVD box. Yeah, I might just do that. emoji

In the meantime I'll enjoy today's fleamarket finds. Luke's Lightsaber and a Rahm Kota figure. ^^

User image

Edit.
Season 1 on its way!

Awesome! And after the clone wars, it wouldn't be such a bad idea to watch rebels S1. Who knows? You may take a liking to Ahsoka emoji

The animation isn't too bad in the first an second seasons, but in season 3 and onward, it really picks up. Pixar has some competition!

I certainly will! Thank you for confincing me, I think I'm missing out.
The Clone Wars was actually the first Star Wars movie I saw. Because of James A Taylor actually. emoji

I certainly will! Thank you for confincing me, I think I'm missing out.
The Clone Wars was actually the first Star Wars movie I saw. Because of James A Taylor actually. emoji

Ah, the CW movie: I had no idea that JAT voiced Kenobi until I saw the credits! Sadly, the animation could be better. But man! The battle of Christophsis was epic! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zna8eeblasA

I guess I'll find out. I really like the artstyle, so I think it'll be fine. emoji

It looks like captain rex and his men survive in Star Wars Rebels!
User image
User image
Rex!
User image
Gregor!
User image
Wolffe!

What did you think of the Republic Heroes game? emoji

What did you think of the Republic Heroes game? emoji

I liked it, but it was cheap and missable…

Gheh, yeah. It was a bit cheap. Especially with the incredibly forgiving checkpoint and unlimited continues. Still an awesome game though. Though I hated that you can't switch characters during the main game, only when you replay a level.

Hey, I have that lightsaber, too! But mine's blue. (Now, it's somewhere in the house, 0robably buried under loads of my brother's toys)

Nice!
Probably Obi-Wan's. I have Darth Vader's and now Luke's. Obi-Wan is still on my 'must have' list. When you find it, could you take a picture for me?emoji

User image

I had both Qui-Gon's Luke's and Obi-wan's sabers, but alas, my 10-year old self though lightsabers could survive in water…emoji
User image

So you drowned both of them?

Well, they were the electronic sound type, so they pretty much broke. But that's okay, I sold most of my SW toys when I moved to Texas. :oui:

Ouch. Supposedly my Darth Vader one makes sound too, but I really can't find the battery outlet, so I don't know what eBay's problem is. emoji

It looks like captain rex and his men survive in Star Wars Rebels!
User image
User image
Rex!
User image
Gregor!
User image
Wolffe!

So, do they join the rebels or the Empire?