Thread: The Star Wars Thread

I'm fairly sure the Rebels.
I like how they use these designs again emoji

User image

They work for the Rebels. Dave Filoni said that Zeb and Kanan hate them though (keep in mind that Kanan lost his master in order 66). Clones had chips placed in their brains, and only one trooper (named Fives) found it out. He died, but Rex believed him.
This is in Season 6, so you won't watch this arc for a while but I just spoiled the ending :/

Wait: Is that actually revealed screenshots for Rebels Season 2 or something? I would absoloutley LOVE for Rex to get some more appearances!

So, do they join the rebels or the Empire?

It would stand to reason that they'd be part of the Empire, given Order 66 had all the clones under Palpatine's control, and that most of the Stormtroopers are allegedly old clones…

EDIT: Animovie posted whilst I was writing this; it seems some of the later episodes (I'm still only on season 5) prove my theory wrong…

Oh, you missed more than just a few screenshots: watch this and have your mind blown! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av8GjpGK98A

Now that was an awesome trailer! I think I can now say that I am more hyped for season 2 of Rebels than I am for Episode VII!
I really need to get around to finishing Clone Wars so that I'm up to date with everything there before we get to S2 of Rebels though…

Also I couldn't help noticing from that trailer that Sabine's hair has changed from Blue and Orange to a more Ocean-Greenish colour. I can't say that's a change I like particularly - (the orange went well with the red of her armour) but whatever, if I nitpick over aesthetics, we'll be here forever… emoji

Sabine also got an armor change.
User image

Just beat Star Wars: Battlefront II on PS2. Simply couldn't wait for III. emoji

I never beat Battlefront 2. I always play the custom battle mode emoji

Never did that, I went straight to 'Rise of the Empire'. The story of the 501st add up to the novel I'm currently reading: Star Wars: Allegiance. emoji

I love the Stars Wars Battlefront franchise. But i'm very disappointed about the next Battlefront. emoji

Yeah, the BF3 trailer was supposed to "break the internet," but SWFA and SWR trailers crushed it severely!

I love the Stars Wars Battlefront franchise. But i'm very disappointed about the next Battlefront. emoji

Why's that? It's a shame there won't be any stafighter missions, but I'll live. The ground combat was always the strongest point anyway. Speaking of which, currently playing Star Wars: Starfighter on PS2. My cutscene froze and I can't find it on YouTube emoji

Edit.
No single player for Battlefront III? Yep it sucks. Worst Star Wars game ever. Hype killer. Don't want it anymore.

"Or you can play co-op, split screen or on the internet. The game is first and foremost a multiplayer game. Battlefront was a multiplayer game. (No it wasn't. f*** you) That’s the game we wanted to create — to recreate the battles of the Original Trilogy." (Oh, that's going to work when I'm not in control and without cutscenes)

Why's that?

- No space battles
- No real campaign
- The Republic and the Droids will missing
- And of course, DLC

Why's that?

- No space battles
- No real campaign
- The Republic and the Droids will missing
- And of course, DLC

How do you know that the The Republic and the Droids will missing?

User image

"Star Wars Battlefront takes place during the original film trilogy"