Thread: Introduce yourself

Well, suppose I should introduce myself to you-the internet community. emoji
Name's ChibiLlama. Feel free to just call me "Chibi" I have a real name too, but let's just leave it at that. I'm 23 (essentially) and have been a fan of the Ratchet and Clank series since it's first debut on the PS2.
My favorite character is Dr. Nefarious-without question.

Pleased to meet you all! I look forward to getting to know everyone in the future!

Welcome! Have fun here! emoji

Deleted user

Welcome to Ratchet-Galaxy ChibiLlama! It's great to see more 20 year old Ratchet fans coming by here on this site.

Please make sure you check our Forums' Rules before posting more in the forums and most importantly, enjoy the community! emoji

Welcome, ChibiLlama!

…ChibiLlama…

…Chibby Llama, Fibby Llama, Politics and Libby Llama, Paparazzi Dalai Llama, llama llama duck!

Feel free to poke me in the eyes…

Deleted user

Welcome to Ratchet Galaxy emoji hope you enjoy your stay here! Nice to see more in the same age range as me too XD

Welcome, ChibiLlama!

…ChibiLlama…

…Chibby Llama, Fibby Llama, Politics and Libby Llama, Paparazzi Dalai Llama, llama llama duck!

Feel free to poke me in the eyes…

EXACTLY what I was thinking! Also… that part in The Emperors New Groove when Kuzco says "Demon Llama." But I'm no demon. I'm small and cute xD

Welcome to Ratchet Galaxy emoji hope you enjoy your stay here! Nice to see more in the same age range as me too XD

-high five- We're old! xD

Hello I'm Wolverale1 and I wish I had a ps3 so I can play the new Ratchet games.

Hi I'm TheMudkip12345 and I am new. I am the same TheMudkip12345 from the Insomniac forum and a couple of others. My favourite games are the games made by Insomniac, Naughty Dog and Sucker Punch.
Hello =)

Welcome Wolverale1 and TheMudkip12345! Hope you have fun

And I have seen you in the IG furums TheMudkip emoji

Deleted user

Howdy hey newcomers! Welcome emoji

Just follow our forum's instructions before posting and enjoy your stay here at Ratchet Galaxy.

Hi!My name is Alexandra,you can call me Alex.I'm 16 and I live in hungarian.I love the games R&C,Sims Crash Bandicoot and others too.I also have a devianart account.I'm Linda-The-Lombax there too emoji.I'm a bit shy but I'll try to be active on this site emoji.I this's all for now.Have a nice day emoji!

Crash Bandicoot, nice emoji

Welcome Alex and have a Qwarktastic initiation!

Crash Bandicoot, nice emoji

Welcome Alex and have a Qwarktastic initiation!

Thx you Smega!emoji

Welcome to RG Alex and all other new members!
There are only a few rules for this site, most of them are on the General Etiquette thread and two others include

1)Do not attempt to use this website as a time machine, doing so could break the quantum manipulator that contains the entire internet. emoji

2) If you want to use the website as a time machine, consult rule #1! emoji
Do you see what I did there? Because rule #1 you see, says: "Don't do it"!

Welcome to RG Alex and all other new members!
There are only a few rules for this site, most of them are on the General Etiquette thread and two others include

1)Do not attempt to use this website as a time machine, doing so could break the quantum manipulator that contains the entire internet. emoji

2) If you want to use the website as a time machine, consult rule #1! emoji
Do you see what I did there? Because rule #1 you see, says: "Don't do it"!

lol emoji