Thread: Ratchet & Sasha? Together?

Deleted user

For those who are into love pairings, discuss your opinions and thoughts about Ratchet and Sasha being together.

This thread is in the Up Your Arsenal section because this is the first time we encountered these two being together in UYA.

Normally for someone like me who isn't too big on love pairings, but I thought that Ratchet and Sasha were great together so far. Sure, they are truly opposite from one another, but sometimes opposites do attract on friendships and love couples. Plus these two were interested in one another until after the intro in Ratchet: Deadlock. emoji

As for Sasha, I didn't really care that she was a boring character. She might of been really political, but that's what makes her personality more fitting. I did like how she pulled out some really weird-ed out facial expressions in some of the cutscenes and also had the guts to kiss Ratchet twice in UYA.

I actually think that Ratchet and Sasha are a better couple than Ratchet and Talwyn.

Sure,Sasha had the guts to kiss Ratchet twice,but Ratchet did have feelings for Angela as well.Ratchet may have had feelings for Talwyn,but he never showed it directly.

In my opinion,Ratchet and Sasha would be a better couple than Ratchet and Talwyn for two reasons:

1.Ratchet didn't directly show feelings for Talwyn.
2.Talwyn never showed her feelings about Ratchet.

Ratchet and Angela wouldn't be a good couple for two reasons:

1.She wasn't very pretty.
2.She only appeared once,but in a later title she may have more feelings for Ratchet.

Ok, two things:

2.Talwyn never showed her feelings about Ratchet.

If you listen to some of the radio channels in ACIT, sometimes there's dedications to Ratchet from Talwyn, and a message that she is worried about him and wants him to come home soon (listen to: Vela Sector: Deep Space jams 3). I think this shows that she has feeling for him…

Ratchet and Angela wouldn't be a good couple for two reasons:

1.She wasn't very pretty.
2.She only appeared once,but in a later title she may have more feelings for Ratchet.

Another big reason I think you're forgetting is that she's at least 10-20 years older than him, and when he first met her, he was only 16 (according to is bio on the R&C:GC section)

————————————————–

I think Ratchet & Sacha would be a good pairing as they seem to have feelings for each other (Sacha kissed Ratchet twice and Ratchet gets nervous whenever he's talking to her) but I'm more pulled towards Ratchet & Talwyn as a pairing, dunno why though, probably coz I played the future series first and she's in (or at least mentioned) in all of them

Oh,that's right!I forgot all about the Space Radios.But yes,Angela is at least 10-20 years older than Ratchet and he was only 16 at that time.

I forgot about the Space Radios.I've been a bit slow on this information. emoji

I use to like the pairing, but as I grew older, it kinda rubbed off me. I'm more of a RatchetXTalywn supporter, putting aside the big species different (Angela and Sasha had fur at least, but hey, I'm a big fan of inter-species relationships anyways xD)

Sasha isn't at all Ratchet's type and she was a little boring to me. I don't hate her, just thought she was the least interesting out of the female characters. Also, I felt it was, well, focused. Yeah, there were signs that the two did have somewhat feelings for each other, but it just seemed like they were pushing it in your face.

This by no means mean I dislike Sasha, because I don't, just don't think she's not the best match for Ratchet, and there relationship wouldn't last long due to there different personalities.

I would have been a RatchetXAngela supporter, but I don't think they are the best match either, but it works more. That, and Angela looks, what, in her mid-late 20s? At least to me. That in itself doesn't work too well.

But I personally think Talwyn, as of now, is the best match for him. Also, they had more time to build one. I could surely say that they are good friends with all the time Ratchet spend with her against Tachyon and his search for Clank. If she was going to come back in later games (which I hope, mainly due to the Max issue), they should build there relationship more.

Deleted user
Sasha isn't at all Ratchet's type and she was a little boring to me. I don't hate her, just thought she was the least interesting out of the female characters. Also, I felt it was, well, focused. Yeah, there were signs that the two did have somewhat feelings for each other, but it just seemed like they were pushing it in your face.

This by no means mean I dislike Sasha, because I don't, just don't think she's not the best match for Ratchet, and there relationship wouldn't last long due to there different personalities.

Well, when you put it that way, Sasha and Ratchet's relationship did seem a bit shoved in your face in Up Your Arsenal and I could see why you don't agree with these two being as the greatest love pairing ever. It does feel pretty unrealistic that Ratchet and Sasha would be interested in one another right away. It doesn't work like that in real life! emoji

So I can understand why fans are more Ratchet and Tawlyn supporters. Their relationship seems a bit more realistic and they are starting to care for each other very slowly, where we start to find out on one of the radio stations in A Crack in Time. I'm just not drawn into Talwyn right away compared to other people are because I think she acts a little too serious in my personal opinion. She does have personality, an intriguing character design and a purpose to be in Ratchet's story, but it's just the way she acts is mostly serious for now. If she does appear in another Ratchet game, then perhaps I might have a different opinion on her.

I think Ratchet & Sacha would be a good pairing as they seem to have feelings for each other (Sacha kissed Ratchet twice and Ratchet gets nervous whenever he's talking to her) but I'm more pulled towards Ratchet & Talwyn as a pairing, dunno why though, probably coz I played the future series first and she's in (or at least mentioned) in all of them

I guess whatever game you played first would make you drawn into the female character you like best (if you are into pairings). Although, I did watched the cinematics of Tools of Destruction first before playing any Ratchet game, but when it came to playing one of the games, Up Your Arsenal was my first Ratchet title that I've fully completed. So there's one reason why I'm more drawn into the Ratchet & Sasha pairing than the other Ratchet love pairings so far.

I support Sasha and Ratchet rather than Talwyn and Ratchet.. but yeah I do think she was trying a bit too hard to be with him, and their careers are too different but sometimes opposites do attract! And her species is kinda similar to Lombaxes too. but I do wonder why they broke up, I heard that it was because Sasha got upset when Ratchet admited he voted against her father in the elections but Im sure it was more than just that O.O

but I still like the pairing, but I dont mind that they're not together anymore.

Deleted user
I support Sasha and Ratchet rather than Talwyn and Ratchet.. but yeah I do think she was trying a bit too hard to be with him, and their careers are too different but sometimes opposites do attract! And her species is kinda similar to Lombaxes too. but I do wonder why they broke up, I heard that it was because Sasha got upset when Ratchet admited he voted against her father in the elections but Im sure it was more than just that O.O

but I still like the pairing, but I dont mind that they're not together anymore.

Same here. I am not too bummed out about these two not being together anymore compared to other Ratchet and Clank fans on the net, who desperately wants Ratchet to be with someone, whether it is Sasha or Talwyn.

But if someone asked me which girl you would choose for Ratchet and cannot say both as your answer, I would pick Sasha over Talwyn.

I think I prefer Sasha too but it has been very long since she has seen Ratchet XD can't wait for the next comic!!!

Deleted user
I think I prefer Sasha too but it has been very long since she has seen Ratchet XD can't wait for the next comic!!!

Speaking of the comic, In issue 3 of the R&C comic…

CONTAINS COMIC SPOILERS AHEAD!

Ratchet meeting up with Sasha do start off pretty quiet with barely any interaction in Issue 3, but that's only because Sasha is dealing with a stressful matter concerning the whereabouts of her father.

Talwyn on the other hand does act a bit loveable with Ratchet by giving him a big welcome hug, but at least it was only at that moment and not throughout the entire issue of the comic.

I wonder if Sasha and Ratchet will ever interact with one another in the last three issues?

well I think Sasha and Ratchet are the best couple in my opinion Tawlyn is ok in my book but I think she'll be better off with someone else I mean sure good for ratchet as a friend but nothing more then friendship

Deleted user

*cant keep still*

Darnit, I still don't have Issue 2 & 3 of the comics so I don't know what's going on in it yet DX!!!!
But once I get it (most likely next week, now that it's FINALLY being shipped today!) I'll give my updated opinion on this pairing… emoji

Deleted user

i dont think sasha and ratchet are a good couple to be honest. i know sasha has a crush on him because she kissed him twice. i dont have this game, but i did find out.

I didn't mind Sasha and Ratchet together, but it wasn't very interesting and didn't grow much. I prefer Ratchet and Talwyn than Ratchet and Sasha, I'd probably say Angela though out of the 3 females though…mainly because Ratchet and Angela need to revive the lombax population! :P

I've been shipping Talwyn with The Smuggler lately XD I think it's cute thanks to Heather [Whiplash] on DA

Ratchet + Sasha = Smoochy Smoochy!
emoji