Thread: Ratchet and Clank: Major Arcana

"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed…"

emoji

On occasion, I would sometimes think of what Major Arcana best represents certain characters (from any franchise), mainly because I'm also a fan of the "Shin Megami Tensei: Persona" series.

Anyways, I've considered the Arcana of a few of the Ratchet and Clank characters, and if you guys would like to, you can give your own input and ideas as well.

Characters that I've come up with Arcana for:

Ratchet: Fool Arcana (Upright and Upside-down), at least in regards to the first game. Represents the start of his journey, as well as his initial level of "innocence", carefree nature and spontaneity.

Captain Qwark: Magician Arcana (Upside-down), representing his misuse of his celebrity, his weak-will and selfishness, as well as his stupidity.

Alister Azimuth: Death Arcana (Upside-down), representing his inability to let go of the past that still haunts him. In the end, however, it could be said that this Arcana turns upright with his sacrifice (also represented by the Upright Hanged Man Arcana).

I think captian qwark is more of a fool then a Emperor Arcana and I think ratchet should be the Emperor Arcana but hey that's just me but then again I don't do Tarot cards much so I have no idea what is what it's just makes me think that the discription for the names mixed up please don't ask why I just do

It has to do with the Tarot card pack. The major arcarna are the picture cards like Death, the Emperor, the High priestess and so on. The minor arcarna, by comparision, are tarot cards like 10 of swords, 5 of pentagrams etc