Thread: Favorite game in the RAC series

Mine is deadlocked because it is very fun and the story plot is great. What's your favorite RAC game in the series.

Deleted user

Hello new member, and welcome along to Ratchet Galaxy emoji

Well as for my favourite R&C game… it's hard to decide cause I like so many of them! But it's between either Ratchet & Clank 3 and Crack in Time. I like both for various reasons but hmm… I think I enjoyed R&C3 a bit more though.

I also like Deadlocked when it comes to the Co-op mode emoji but not so much on my own.

Oh Yeah I totally for got about co-op mode really fun when you play with a friend.

Deleted user

Yeap, it makes the game a lot more fun. Me and my BF liked playing through it together, collecting all the stuff and beating the challenges. Makes me wish the newer R&C titles could have it, but they're still great as they are, especially CiT

well i don't know what acit is like because i don't have a ps3

Deleted user

Up Your Arsenal would definitely be my number one choice for best Ratchet and Clank game. It was the first Ratchet game that I ever bought and I've enjoyed every single moment of it, especially when both single and multiplayer modes were pretty solid and fun in this game.

Runner up would either have to go to A Crack in Time or Tools of Destruction. It's hard to pick which.

A Crack in Time was great for it's new innovations, gameplay and amazing animations in the cutscenes. Tools of Destruction was great with it's charming humor, great story and fun, but usual gameplay that's like in the PS2 Ratchet and Clank games, but with next generation visuals.

the weapons in uya was really awesome like the rift ripper and the liquid nitrogen gun and the disc blade gun.

I liked Tools of Destruction The most emoji but on PS2 I think R&C2 is my fav!

I have a few faves which I can't choose which is the best out my fave list but I'll tell you what I like anyways

my fave R&C game from PS2 - UYA: it was my very first R&C game after tried out the R&C 1 demo disc I loved some of the parts while playing it even the part where klunk nearly swear 'what a load of bull-' that made me laugh alot.

my Fave R&C game from PSP - Secret Agent Clank: even though I bought it along with Size Matters on the same day but I like that game more cause it's the only game you get to play as clank most of the time ratchet is cool, qwark is a dork, but clank is awesome in my opinion.

my fave R&C game from PS3 - A Crack In Time: although ToD was great and QFB was short but fun I have to say I like ACiT the best out of the furture trio the graphics was absolutely brilliant the characters are awesome and of course get to find out how clank was born and who clank's farther is.

My favorite R&C game for the PS2 is Going Commando.
My favorite for PS3 is A Crack in Time.
Out of those two, I like ACiT the best.

Deleted user

My favorite in the Ratchet & Clank series is also A Crack in Time.