Thread: R&C : All 4 One in 2011

Deleted user

Who is the writter of previous games of Ratchet? (for PS2)

Having seen the PAX demo on YouTube, I can't wait, it just looks like so much fun!
I don't know what will be better?
LBP2
or
All4one?
I mean, yeah, theres about a year between each release and LBP2 is a lot less limited but
argh! emoji( I don't know!!

I was really pleased when I heard the news about this. I was beginning to think we wouldn't see a new Ratchet game for quite a while, especially as people were saying that A Crack In Time might be the last one, and Heroes On The Move doesn't really interest me (I have a Wii and that's not even plugged in, so I highly doubt I'd use PSMove at all)

I showed the trailer to a friend of mine and his response was "We're getting it!" (closely followed by "I call Quark" hehe) and from the game play videos it does look quite good. So quite looking forward to this one emoji

Heroes On The Move doesn't really interest me (I have a Wii and that's not even plugged in, so I highly doubt I'd use PSMove at all)

I showed the trailer to a friend of mine and his response was "We're getting it!" (closely followed by "I call Quark" hehe) and from the game play videos it does look quite good. So quite looking forward to this one emoji

I have the nintendo wii although I havn't played with the darn thing for months but I'm getting not only R&C all4one (gonna play as clank when I get it btw emoji )I'm also gonna get Hero's on the move (with the playstation move) and LBP2.

Deleted user

I just cant wait to play it too, and I'm so glad you can play it with people online AND people next to you with another controller at the same time emoji which means my brother and BF can play it with me too, at any time!

It's going to be great when we can play the game together too with other forum members XD

Id like to play this with some members here too next year emoji

Id like to play this with some members here too next year emoji

ditto emoji

Deleted user

When the game is finally released, I'll have to make a topic for that so we can find each other online emoji

good idea

Having seen the PAX demo on YouTube, I can't wait, it just looks like so much fun!
I don't know what will be better?
LBP2
or
All4one?
I mean, yeah, theres about a year between each release and LBP2 is a lot less limited but
argh! emoji( I don't know!!

In my opinion, nothing is better than Ratchet & Clank. So I would go with All 4 One. emoji

Deleted user
When the game is finally released, I'll have to make a topic for that so we can find each other online emoji

Well if that's the case, you better have some free time on October 18th.

You heard it folks, the official release for All 4 One will be October 18th 2011.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/05/20/ratchet-clank-all-4-one-releasing-october-18th/

For some odd reason, this site STILL doesn't work for me. If anyone who has access to go to the PlayStation blog to check the latest info of All 4 One, please let me know as soon as possible.

Thank You. emoji