Thread: All 4 One team ideas!

This topic is just for fun, not for 'I HOPE DREK, SIGMUND, TACHYON, BIG AL, ETC are in the game as playables!' expectations emoji

So… what ideas do you guys have as 'Dream Teams'? For Heroes I was thinking maybe Talwyn could replace Nefarious (Ratchet, Clank, Qwark and Talwyn) not that I actually WANT that to happen, cause Nefarious is one of my favourites and he's funny!

I also think for Villains there could be… Nefarious, Tachyon (if he is alive lol) Rusty Pete (maybe with Slag on a Stick) and Lawrance. Sounds like a crack team though but the idea makes me laugh emoji

And the Q-Force… Qwark, Skidd, Helga and Skrunch!

Deleted user

Rofl! If you think your team idea is a crack team, then listen to this idea I heard at another forum…

"drek, tachyon, rusty pete and ace"

Now THAT'S a 'crack' All 4 One team emoji I can imagine Ace facepalming already XD

And well, I think the idea of the Heroes team is kinda cool, but without Nefarious… it would lose a lot of the humor (obviously) so Im glad in the game they have him instead.

my dream team would be 'sigmund, orvus, sasha, Talwyn'

Deleted user

I believe the following characters can turn out the be the ultimate All 4 One crack team…

- Big Al, Bob, Edwina and Sigmund:
Take Al and his siblings, plus Sigmund to create the ultimate nerd team.

- Tawlyn, Angela, Sasha and Helga:
Take the female characters to bring Girl Power into action.

- Dallas, Juanita, Darla Gratch and Rusty Pete (with Slag on a Stick):
How about news reporters plus a radio host to team up into gameplay? :P

- Slim Cognito, Ace, Vorselon and Tawlyn:
These 4 were in Zordoom Prison in TOD, would it be interesting if they had to team up together?

- Slag, Fizzwidget, Cassey, The Plumber:
Let's bring the bigger characters to team up together.

And that's all I can think of right now.

My ultimate dream team would be…
Skid McMarx, Rusty Pete, Orvus and Angela

Why? To make it identical to the official team in All 4 One.

Angela - She's a Lombax like Ratchet.
Orvus - He's smart and witty like Clank, also both related.
Skid - Green and acts like a doofus such as Captain Qwark.
Rusty Pete - Causes mischief like Nefarious and they are both robots

Deleted user

Haha what great ideas, they may be crack ideas but they are still funny and good XD I'll need to think of what my Dream team would be… (Ace would be in it anyway though, but I have to think for the other 3 XD)

But yeah, would be funny seeing those groups in a level working together emoji especially the Zordoom prisoners, but Slim… hmm, I'm guessing he would have a cape or something, with his eyes showing XD

Deleted user
But yeah, would be funny seeing those groups in a level working together emoji especially the Zordoom prisoners, but Slim… hmm, I'm guessing he would have a cape or something, with his eyes showing XD

Or confined in a metal floating crate/box. emoji

Let's see…

Well, one idea would be to have Ace Hardlight, Big Al, Courtney Gears and (as a random thought) Helga. XD

On a non-canon note, I'd also like to see Alister Azimuth as a selectable teammate, as well as Luna (from Size Matters), and Jak and/or Sly Cooper (as either unlockable or DLC characters).

Deleted user

Rofl now that's a mental team emoji especially with Courtney Gears

Hey, even the Exterminators (if the other 3 were alive) would be a funny team. Lol Ace would be the smallest then, but he still pwns more than those other 3 fellas emoji

I guess for my crack team, I'd have…

Angela (as the lombax/gunner of the team)
Orvus (as the small smart one of the team)
Ace (As the muscle, at least he's smart though unlike Qwark XD)
Rusty Pete (As the robotic menace of the team, has to have Slag on a stick too XD)

Maybe not the 'ultimate' Crack team, but it still makes no sense and is random emoji

Deleted user
Angela (as the lombax/gunner of the team)
Orvus (as the small smart one of the team)
Ace (As the muscle, at least he's smart though unlike Qwark XD)
Rusty Pete (As the robotic menace of the team, has to have Slag on a stick too XD)

That sounds pretty identical to my ultimate dream team, except mine has Skid rather than Ace. emoji

I believe the following characters can turn out the be the ultimate All 4 One crack team…

- Big Al, Bob, Edwina and Sigmund:
Take Al and his siblings, plus Sigmund to create the ultimate nerd team.

- Tawlyn, Angela, Sasha and Helga:
Take the female characters to bring Girl Power into action.

- Dallas, Juanita, Darla Gratch and Rusty Pete (with Slag on a Stick):
How about news reporters plus a radio host to team up into gameplay? :P

- Slim Cognito, Ace, Vorselon and Tawlyn:
These 4 were in Zordoom Prison in TOD, would it be interesting if they had to team up together?

- Slag, Fizzwidget, Cassey, The Plumber:
Let's bring the bigger characters to team up together.

And that's all I can think of right now.

My ultimate dream team would be…
Skid McMarx, Rusty Pete, Orvus and Angela

Why? To make it identical to the official team in All 4 One.

Angela - She's a Lombax like Ratchet.
Orvus - He's smart and witty like Clank, also both related.
Skid - Green and acts like a doofus such as Captain Qwark.
Rusty Pete - Causes mischief like Nefarious and they are both robots

Ha ha! I love those ideas! and all the other crack team ideas mentioned emoji

Hm… I'm thinking of Clank, Orvus and Sigmund (who said there had to be four characters). Call it a 'Time Team' or something X)
Ratchet and Clank, Alister and Orvus would've been fun too, by the way, I think. Or would it be a team of two duos?)

Hm… I'm thinking of Clank, Orvus and Sigmund (who said there had to be four characters). Call it a 'Time Team' or something X)
Ratchet and Clank, Alister and Orvus would've been fun too, by the way, I think. Or would it be a team of two duos?)

sadly it'll need four members of the team otherwise it would not be all '4' one team at all but I do like thoese ideas however

Deleted user

Clank, Orvus and Sigmund… hmm maybe just add a normal Zoni to the bunch emoji ? That'll make the perfect Time team, then!

And hmm if there were 4 lombaxes, I'd say a team for them too but there's only Ratchet, Angela and Alister so far… (Kaden too, but he died long ago)

Yup… Clank, Sigmund, Zoni and Orvus. Now that's perfect X)

And why not the Lombax Team? Ratchet, Alister, Angela and Kaden. Yeah, I know he's dead but there have been suggestions that are of the same shade of unreal… So why not?) Oh… Or make unlockable Alister, Angela and Kaden skins… That'll be perfect X)

Lol all these ideas made me laugh out loud XD especially Tipsy's ones! Like the nerd team, prisoner team, etc!