Thread: Banjo-Kazooie

Deleted user

Discuss and talk about the game franchise starring the bear and bird, Banjo-Kazooie.

Jak and Daxter and Ratchet and Clank are pretty awesome duos, but Banjo and Kazooie are quite an instant classic. Not as classic as Mario and Luigi, but quite close.

Talk about the games, the characters and the crazy humour, cameos and innuendo from the Banjo-Kazooie series.

I've only played Banjo-Kazooie on the N64 and Banjo-Tooie (only the emulator version. It's hard to find copies of this sequel these days).

The first game I think is amazing. Sure, it might have the same identical gameplay as Super Mario 64, but with clever world settings and fun comedy dialogue is what made this game so entertaining.

Banjo-Tooie was massive and in my opinion, one of the best video game sequels I have ever played. Some of it's gameplay were a bit tedious, but I thought the supporting cast and visuals were quite of a bit improvement compared to the first game.

As for Nut and Bolts on the 360, I couldn't care less about it since I didn't really like the premise the game. Customizing vehicles in a Banjo-Kazooie game doesn't really work for me.

Banjo-Kazooie used to be my favorite franchise before Ratchet & Clank. emoji
In fact, I used to play it all the time when it first came out. Then I lost the game cartridge. emoji Then Banjo-Tooie came out, and I played that all the time. I later found my Banjo-Kazooie cartridge and played that again. emoji

Deleted user

Glad to finally see someone posted a reply to this thread.

I wonder if Me and RatchetGamer are the only members here that have played the games, or liked one of Rare's well known platforming adventure franchise…

I just wish Microsoft could let Rare make Banjo-Threeie. emoji

Im pretty sure Ive played those games before but it was a long time ago.

Glad to finally see someone posted a reply to this thread.

I wonder if Me and RatchetGamer are the only members here that have played the games, or liked one of Rare's well known platforming adventure franchise…

I just wish Microsoft could let Rare make Banjo-Threeie. emoji

There probably are more people out there who have played Banjo-Kazooie, it's just that the N64 games are so old that people may not clearly remember all of the N64 games they have played.

Deleted user
There probably are more people out there who have played Banjo-Kazooie, it's just that the N64 games are so old that people may not clearly remember all of the N64 games they have played.

Not necessarily. Most gamers would remember stuff that was out more than 10 years ago rather than games that are out today. In fact, I think people on the internet talks about the Bear and Bird even more than recent platformer duos such as Jak and Daxter or Ratchet and Clank.

I remember a lot of classic titles on the N64, but maybe it's because I am older now to remember playing those games on that particular Nintendo console.

I'm sure a few members have played Banjo-Kazooie or Banjo-Tooie, but haven't mentioned in this thread yet since the forum is pretty quiet here.

I'm sure a few members have played Banjo-Kazooie or Banjo-Tooie, but haven't mentioned in this thread yet since the forum is pretty quiet here.

Yeah, I really wish there were more English-speaking members on this site.

Deleted user

I've been replaying Banjo-Kazooie recently just because I was in the mood to play it again. By Golly! I never realized how frustrating the level Click Clock Wood can be. Even more frustrating than Rusty Bucket Bay.

Even if Click Clock Wood is a really creative world to explore to in BK, but man! does it contain so much backtracking overall.

As someone who never grew up with a N64, I sadly have to say I never played any of them. That isn't saying I don't want to though.

Deleted user
As someone who never grew up with a N64, I sadly have to say I never played any of them. That isn't saying I don't want to though.

Well I am aware not everyone had an N64 during that time in gaming. That's like majority here had played the Crash trilogy or Spyro games except for myself since I never had a PS1. So what you've said there is pretty understandable.

If you like games with really funny dialogue, then you will laugh a lot in the Banjo-Kazooie games.

I always like humor in my games XD Sure I'll have to check them out one day.

Deleted user

With a game that contains so much Rare cameos and sexual innuendos, who wouldn't love Banjo-Kazooie? In fact, how did this became an E-rated game to begin with? emoji

Banjo-Kazooie - Rated E? part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpPnK2Bl0Pk

Banjo-Kazooie - Rated E? part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enbYgl_YcCw

ThumbsUpMaster on youtube provides some really presentable videos about both Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie.

LOL, I watched the videos and they are hilarious! There were so many things in those videos that I never really noticed before while playing the games.