Thread: What exactly happened to the cragmites?

What happened to the cragmites at the end of ToD?
Did they go back to Reepor? Were they re-banished to the dimension?
What do you guys think? emoji

Deleted user

well one of them went back to reepor…

User image

JUST KIDDING. lol.

but its unknown what actually happened to them… i wish i knew too.

lol.
But seriously. Just looking at the game, not fan-fic,where do you think they are?

Deleted user
What happened to the cragmites at the end of ToD?
Did they go back to Reepor? Were they re-banished to the dimension?
What do you guys think? emoji

It is unknown what happened to the Cragmites other than Captain Qwark's confirmation that they were banished, presumably back to Reepor where they were locked in a containment field much like the one on Axiom City.

Deleted user

I think this thread should be in the Tools of Destruction section of the forum since it's the game that we've seen the Cragmites for the first time.

But yeah, I believe they were just banished and sent to their home planet after Ratchet stopped Tachyon at the end of the game.

my theory is that there weren't that many when they came out of the other dimension, perhaps they were bored or angry enough to start fighting each other. So all of the remaining craggies were defeated on Fastoon?

Deleted user

Topic moved to Tools of Destruction board emoji

And well I always thought maybe the Cragmites ended up in Zordoom Prison? But then again, it seems more likely they're just sent back to Reepor but I'd imagine they'd still be dangerous out there, where they're able to plot plans without being locked up, you know?

Which is why I thought about them being in Zordoom instead… (used that idea in my own fiction, lol)

Deleted user
Topic moved to Tools of Destruction board emoji

And well I always thought maybe the Cragmites ended up in Zordoom Prison? But then again, it seems more likely they're just sent back to Reepor but I'd imagine they'd still be dangerous out there, where they're able to plot plans without being locked up, you know?

Which is why I thought about them being in Zordoom instead… (used that idea in my own fiction, lol)

I'd go for Zordoom Prison too, but Qwark said that they were "banished" and Zordoom, being the Cragmites were pretty much responable for alot of the destruction of Polaris, would most likely not be able to hold them. So, presumably, they were banished to Reepor and trapped in a containment field which surrounded the entire planet, much like in ACIT on Axiom City and the Nefarious Space Station.

My theory is that after Tachyon was defeated they lost their fight and returned to Reepor, with the galactic authorities keeping a sharp eye on them. One wrong move, though…

Deleted user
My theory is that after Tachyon was defeated they lost their fight and returned to Reepor, with the galactic authorities keeping a sharp eye on them. One wrong move, though…

that makes me worries… not the craggies!

I think taht seems like the most likely theory though, Kiwi. …(Sadly enough)

Deleted user

Ratchet killed them all?

I doubt that… Highly doubt that. I agree that they have been banished to Reepor.

Ratchet killed them all?

I use to think this. But then realised you only kill about 30 Cragmites, so that's hardly an army :P

Deleted user

Ratchet killed them all?

I use to think this. But then realised you only kill about 30 Cragmites, so that's hardly an army :P

The others were… killed by other Lombaxes in the war…?

You're really going with this whole extermination thing, aren't you?