Thread: A humble proposition...

As one or two of you may be aware i have recently posted a fanfiction,and i would dearly love to draw some fan-arts to go along with it. However A: my scanner does not work, and B: I can't draw for mouse farts.
So I would like to know if anyone who CAN draw would like to draw some pictures of my fan-fiction. I'd love to see the different interpretations!
(p.s its in the fan-fiction section. Ratchet and clank: the homecoming)
emoji emoji

If you would that would be really awesome!

(Edit: Please don't double post emoji edit your first post next time to add more to the message. Thanks!)

Deleted user

Hmm asking for fanart for a fanfiction of yours is quite a big thing to ask for, in all honesty emoji

Even I'd have trouble getting people to draw fanart for my fiction too, so I just draw all of it myself or sometimes I buy commissioned work off other artists, though that aint cheap but I'm obsessed so I'm willing to pay for great art of my favourite characters emoji

And fanart requests can also take a lot of time for an artist, especially if they're not inspired to do it…

Deleted user

I wouldn't mind doing fan work for someone's fan-fiction. The only problem is that you've asked the wrong time for this offer. December is probably one of the busiest months for me due to making a lot of holiday X-mas cards and art gifts for people.

I'm also trying to give a break from all the R&C fan art I do. I know that a lot of people know my drawings well from my Ratchet and Clank fan art, but I would like it if people appreciate anything else I draw for the public, like non-Ratchet images or even my original creations.

But anyways, perhaps there is someone who would willingly do this for you. It might take a while though, but I'm sure you might find someone with a lot of time on their hands to do this for you.

OK fair enough. To be frank i wasn't really expecting anything but it never hurts to ask. Enjoy your holidays! emoji

Deleted user

can i have some extremely percise written description of your characters and machines? I might be able to do something- that is if you don't mind an 11 year old doing your fan art. emoji

I actually do this kind of thing for the people at my school often. the only thing i dont like is when people say they drew the thing. emoji but i cant picture anyone i know on RG doing that (even though i have gotten my work stolen before.)

it would also give me good practice on lombax drawings, so id be able to draw Zraymin easier too. :P I love challenges!

Deleted user

I might be able to do it myself, my friend. Could you tell me a little about the characters, what species they are, etc, though?

Deleted user
I might be able to do it myself, my friend. Could you tell me a little about the characters, what species they are, etc, though?

most the characters are lombaxes, right?

wow someones actually going to try!!
OK one of the major characters is coming up in my next chapter (posting soon) there should be a good description there. As for whether most of the characters are lombaxes…well we shall have to see…

The character i have made for chapter 2 is a lombax, for the record

Deleted user
wow someones actually going to try!!
OK one of the major characters is coming up in my next chapter (posting soon) there should be a good description there. As for whether most of the characters are lombaxes…well we shall have to see…

Okay cool! Tell me when your ready and I'll see what I can do.

I could try, but uhh, i only practised drawing lombaxes with Gear, need to get better at Ratchet AND Clank, since Gear and Chibi are their counterparts… emoji

Thank you guys so much! Chapter 2 is out, btw.