Thread: Random question

Purely out of curiosity, how many people have Aspergers on this site?
I hope this doesn't sound weird, I'm just wondering…

what is a asperger?

o i have had depression when i didnt want to do anything but sit there in a corner but thats the closest thng i have known of haha.

Deleted user

I don't have any kind of Aspergers or Autism what so ever. I only grew up with a bit of a learning disability, which I had to take an IEP (Individual Education Plan) during elementary and high school.

I think the question you asked us doesn't sound weird at all. It's quite good to know what people are like here on the forums, just in case one day some stupid bugger says something offensive about autism, aspergers or anyone with some kind of disability. I'm sure no one will say anything bad about that and if they do, they would probably get banned off of this site right away.

Deleted user

I'm aspergers, might even be slightly higher than that on the spectrum.

Deleted user

I don't have any kind of disability or Autism myself, though I did have loads of trouble during my school years… was really only due to bullying though for being different, heh. But I do feel sorry for those who get trouble at school for having autism and the like emoji I know a few friends online who had school trouble because of abusive people… :S

But yeah it isn't a weird question at all emoji since I know some others who do have it.

Deleted user
I don't have any kind of disability or Autism myself, though I did have loads of trouble during my school years… was really only due to bullying though for being different, heh. But I do feel sorry for those who get trouble at school for having autism and the like emoji I know a few friends online who had school trouble because of abusive people… :S

Everyone in life would at least been picked on in school for something you have that they don't. It's called jealousy.

But yeah, I was picked on as a child too and sometimes those inner demons can effect your life later on. I am a fun and considerate person overall, but there are moments where I can be blunt and quite a jerk from all the s*** I've been through. Sometimes I cannot handle some people's jokes once in a while, depending on what kind of things they say to me. I handle a lot of them these days, but before used to be worse.

i do! But i think it is quite minor & unnoticable. Well at least in my opinion emoji i still dunno much about it though. And it takes forever for me to learn simple things emoji like maths

I have very mild aspergers. If i try really hard you can't notice it but it still makes social situations tres awkward!

yeah i think it fades as you get older. My mum's friend's Kid has Autism & is only about 3 years old & it is quite bad. Then you guys are alot older & it is hard to see it in people that are older