Thread: How to get Ryno easy!

Ok, so the Ryno may seam tricky to get but if you do this it wont require much work i see it as a glich first you must have the holaguise. 1. Go to Black water city and up to the hoverboard race
2.Put on Holaguise than click triangle to start the race
3.You should be in the race able to walk around

Basicly you can walk around getting tons of bolts by smashing creats you can use to get the ryno (or other weapons) But a way to get alot of money without running around in the race go under the jump with the huge box stack on top make sure your not looking at the boxes but hold down circle and Bolts will come untill you stop.

P.S: Once your in the race you can take off the holaguise

Hope this is helpfull for you

and for those with the european version (i belive that it is impossible to do the Hologuse thing :/ There is another way! You need the Decoy Glove & knolege to use the Decloy Glove to go through walls with it. Then go to the race plasa place via Taxi (or whatever) and go to the elevator, do not use. Step far back from it & to the left i beleve there is an area that has a few crates in an open room. Go in the room area & go through the wall (try the left corner). I'm not so good at explaining, but i remember this clearly, and i havent played the game in months. emoji

I don't know what the other versions are but i feel bad if they don't have the holiguise

two i know of:
Ratchet & Clank (EU)
Ratchet & Clank (US)
EU has the Hologuise, but the hoverboard race glitch does not work. It deactivates the disguise.
And on a random note, how many of you have this in platnum? I do, but it is the only Platnum one i have seen in my life!

I have the usa version but i have holigise

yes, every version has Hologuise.

yes, every version has Hologuise.

Thank Goodness

The glitch worked for me and I'm from the EU,it felt amazing leaving something on top of my circle button and waking up the next morning seeing ratchet had 1,000,000 bolts lol.

The glitch worked for me and I'm from the EU,it felt amazing leaving something on top of my circle button and waking up the next morning seeing ratchet had 1,000,000 bolts lol.

Did the Hologuise work?

Did the Hologuise work?

I cant remember but i managed to do it anyway.

Did the Hologuise work?

The Hologuise doesn't work, what you did was put some dopplegangers in a corner and Ratchet clipped through the wall, from there you entered the track.

I know. I was just wondering if it was any different for the HD version.

I know. I was just wondering if it was any different for the HD version.

I was talkind about that emoji

Oh well, I've got the EU PS2 version and I always used the decoy glove glitch, before finding out:

1. It had already been discovered
2. The Americans had an easier way of doing it

emoji

Did the Hologuise work?

The Hologuise doesn't work, what you did was put some dopplegangers in a corner and Ratchet clipped through the wall, from there you entered the track.

Nope I used the Hologuise.