Epic!!!
emoji emoji emoji

I Might Have Heard Of That dont think so though

Deleted user

The Curse of Monkey Island

As well as some RTS games.

Deleted user

RTS stands for Real Time Strategy.

The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind and The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion are my favorite PC games of all time, and I'm super hyped up for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim in November :laplz:

Deleted user
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind and The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion are my favorite PC games of all time, and I'm super hyped up for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim in November :laplz:

I own Oblivion on my PS3, it's such an addictive game, can't wait for Skyrim, also did you know that you download the first two LEGAL on the official Elder Scrolls website? emoji

I own Oblivion on my PS3, it's such an addictive game, can't wait for Skyrim, also did you know that you download the first two LEGAL on the official Elder Scrolls website?

Yes I did, but I'm not bothered getting them, they'd be no match for Morrowind or Oblivion

My 2nd might be Sid Myers Civilization serries emoji

Deleted user

Can old PC and CD Rom games that were on Windows 95 or even 98 be acceptable as my favourites in this topic? I've played a few computer games on those versions of Windows back then. emoji

Games like PC's Hover, Get Ready for School Charlie Brown, and a bit of Keen 4 were games I remember well as a child.

I barely don't play games on the PC today. I'm more a console person than a PC gamer now.

The latest game that I've played on the PC was the original Sims, including their expansion packs. Yeah I know it's a little lame now, but when it was famous for it's time, I knew too many people who played this game constantly back in high school. I was more into building and decorating people's houses rather than controlling the Sims and telling them what to do, which also proves that I enjoy art as a hobby. emoji

Deleted user

I mostly enjoy playing Need for Speed, NHL hockey games and Star Wars Battlefront II on the PC.

Can old PC and CD Rom games that were on Windows 95 or even 98 be acceptable as my favourites in this topic? I've played a few computer games on those versions of Windows back then. emoji

Games like PC's Hover, Get Ready for School Charlie Brown, and a bit of Keen 4 were games I remember well as a child.

I barely don't play games on the PC today. I'm more a console person than a PC gamer now.

The latest game that I've played on the PC was the original Sims, including their expansion packs. Yeah I know it's a little lame now, but when it was famous for it's time, I knew too many people who played this game constantly back in high school. I was more into building and decorating people's houses rather than controlling the Sims and telling them what to do, which also proves that I enjoy art as a hobby. emoji

lol when I play The sims my Families Die….. well when I was young while playing it, I try to make Billonairs now..Often Times I have to type a cheat