Thread: NO BARRIER CAN HOLD ME!! (Escaping the sector glitch!!!)

Ya know those sectors in CiT you can fly around in (like Korthos, Phylax & Vela). Well just a few seconds ago i was literally spinning outta there! In the Korthos Sector to be persise, i was crusing aroud and flicking the analouge sticks in all types of ways (hoping to do that thing where you are spinning either right or left quite… slowly! Surely you have done this before, up alongside a barrior) then! I noticed something! I was getting close to the edge! Really close! THEN… I went through! I kept the Analouge sticks held at what they were at (so that i didn't stuff it up! And as i slowly pulled my thumb off the Analouge sticks… My ship stopped spinning and… I GOT TELEPROTED BACK! Back to before i broke though! I was kinda unhappy that i didn't know how i did it… BUT i found out exactly how!
1. Go to the edge of the sector and ride alongside it
2. Hold your right analuge stick to the side that the Barrior is on
3. pull back on your left analouge stick and move it around slowly to the opposite side of the barrier!
4. If you begin moving through let go of the left Analouge stick!
And keep spinning! Have fun exploring beyond the edge! I learnt that you can go though planets from this! And that is about it really? Pretty useless, BUT INCREDIBLE!

Deleted user

Wow, really? that sounds crazy! But it would be pretty fun to try out though… nice find emoji I havent heard of any others doing that before.

while this is a different glitch i will explain best i can to get to the point that… The Naferious Space Station was desighned BEFORE Zanifar! how do i know this? Because at the Nefarious Space Station while you are fightin Nefarious (on the return) do you remember when Lawrence whiped out the Hyper Nova Defence Laser? And you had to hover boot after Nefarious, avoiding getting your butt burnt? On your right you see the laser frying these funny pointless tjings attached to the ring things? Well the laser wasn't making them come down… It was you! Because on Zanifar when you get to the time portal you can see this… Wanna know how?
Let me try the step thing?
1.Travel through time portal
2.Turn to face the portal, don't go through GO AROUND the portal to the building brhind (to know you are at the right building, there are four crates 2 ammo and 2 health)
3. Go arond the building and stand under the building behind that one (its a type that is like a lookout tower
4. you are under it now right? Look at that building from Step 2, and climb onto the top (to do this you double jump at the roof and hold 'cross' (i shall call ex cross just like Playstation do) and hover up against the side (like magic i t is!) do this for about 1 or 2 seconds then jump again and you are on!
5. Now turn to face the bulding you were just under. And walk to the edge of the roof you are on and jump up (will probably have to be a double jump) to grab the edge (this might take a few trys)
6. you are still grabbing right? Good! Now when you pull up you will jiggle there for a while. Geep pressing Cross in the hope you shold jump again to the exact center of the roof! When you are on the center, GOOD JOB!
7.GREAT now the hard part is over (or easy bit i dunno? You are you, not me!) okay turn to look at the ugly Zoni statue uhhh what a sight… anyway! Look to the left of that, the hutt on the cliff! You wanna go over there? Well sure! Jump at it and glide (remember to jump from where you are standing, NO RUNNING OUT OF THE CENTER! You will fall down! Infact dont jump at the hutt itself, look down a bit and to the right just a tad, there should be a flatish purpe rock, that looks like you could more likely get there! Get there!
8. Okay now walk up to the hutt and climb up to the roof (the same way you did with Step 4) if you get on then BRAVO! Not all that hard but well done to you anyway! Ye haven't given up just quite yet!
9.Up here it is hard too see through the trees, but look at where the friendly village is… Now pan your camera right untl you see a nice little island in an area that appers as if you aren't meant to be there! Well jump and glide won't get you there? So get an okay run up and equip hover boots, launch at full speed to the edge of the hutt! And jump! But glide! DEFINATELY GLIDE!
10. This place look familliar? Walk to the other side and look out at the funny oil rig thinggy out in the water! You are gonna be over there in no time!
11. Step 10 was pointless right? Well you walked to the other side right? GOOD! Now turn around to face the village and off to the left there is a cliff with rocks in the perfect places for climbing! Climb up to the highest point will ya?
12. Okay i'm sorry i din't tell you every single movement for that one? But when you are at the highes point look out at the Oil Rig thinggy now!
13. Probably the hardest bit! *gulp* you must get a bit of a run up and boots your hover boots at full thrust! Dont forget to hover! I did this first time on my first go, but 4th time on my second go, so IT IS HARD!

When you are on it look at the two light thinggys attached! Walk past… NOTHING But hoverboot past (boosting) and they come down just like at the Space Station!

Okay so it isn't all THAT cool… But still cool! I have more discoveries like that as well! Have you ever seen (in Tools of Destruction) an ORANGE exploding barrel? With a smaller size and different desighn? I have at the Ublik Passage! (hiiden away from sight, you need razor claws)

Yep i know alot of glitches! But there is one i don't know… And neither do you!

This doesn't have anything to do with the first glitch, but i just had to tell this to someone! (everyone?)

(is it just my computer or does this thred kinda… Skrew up the 'Latest Posts' thinggy? emoji