Thread: NO R.Y.N.O.?!

There is no R.Y.N.O. In quest for booty. what weapon is the strongest in this game? I say Alpha Disrupter.

QFB was a mini game. A RYNO would be unnesasary… Alpha Disrupter is powerful enough… Plus with the way the game works, you wouldn't get much fun with the RYNO (no CM or return to planets)

CM?

CM?

Challenge mode

Oh.

Deleted user
QFB was a mini game. A RYNO would be unnecessary… Alpha Disruptor is powerful enough… Plus with the way the game works, you wouldn't get much fun with the RYNO (no CM or return to planets)

Like what R-ruler said, the RYNO would become completely useless for a short game like Quest For Booty.

So I would just say stick with the Alpha Disruptor as your powerful weapon. It can knock out an enemy in a single shock.

Definitely alpha disruptor, I was using it all the time.

I'd say the Alpha Disrupter is the overall powerful weapon in QFB, too bad you could only purchase it when there is only 1 hour of gameplay time left, as QFB is 4-5 hours long.

I'd say the Alpha Disrupter is the overall powerful weapon in QFB, too bad you could only purchase it when there is only 1 hour of gameplay time left, as QFB is 4-5 hours long.

More like, in the final 10 minutes of the game…

I doubt the RYNO will be in FFA will it? Though we haven't seen any of the game yet so it might come into the game? I think it's kinda 50/50 right now.

Probably, It's still yet to be a 50/50 chance though, as Full Frontal Assault is set to be a "fun-sized Ratchet adventure" like QFB so it's an unlikely chance of the RYNO making it's return in FFA.

Probably, It's still yet to be a 50/50 chance though, as Full Frontal Assault is set to be a "fun-sized Ratchet adventure" like QFB so it's an unlikely chance of the RYNO making it's return in FFA.

It may be a short game, but there could be a Challenge Mode or a Survival Mode, and they could throw the RYNO in there, it can't be ruled out, since IG love their RYNO's (plus they said this would be just a bit bigger than QFB, but still small.

Deleted user

I doubt the RYNO will be in FFA will it? Though we haven't seen any of the game yet so it might come into the game? I think it's kinda 50/50 right now

Insomniac comfirmed that the game will have much more replay value than ACiT so It's already stated that you can return to planets and stuff so… I bet the R.Y.N.O will make an appearance. But by the way I hope It's R.Y.N.O 6, if you want to create a new R.Y.N.O, save it for a full lenght game.

ther is a ryno

ther is a ryno

not in Quest For Booty there isn't! emoji

There is to a ryno in quest for boody.