Thread: All 4 One Demo with The Zookeeper

Deleted user

Today, I've been seeing the commercial to the film The Zookeeper on Blu-Ray a lot, which included a demo to Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One in the packaging film. I just kept pondering to myself today if this was the right choice of movie to sell the game demo out. I could see why The Zookeeper would have the All 4 One demo together since they are triggered to a family audience, but at the same time I think whoever promoted the demo to A4O could at least pick a better family film than The Zookeeper.

What is your thoughts about the demo of Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One packaged together with the copy Blu-Ray of The Zookeeper? Do you think it's a good idea or bad idea? This only can be sold in North America so I don't think it doesn't effect Europe and Australia at all.

Discuss away!

I can care less being I ain't getting the movie.

But the demo will but up on PSN soon too, so it's not like people who haven't played the game yet won't be able to try it out.

Deleted user
I can care less being I ain't getting the movie.

But the demo will but up on PSN soon too, so it's not like people who haven't played the game yet won't be able to try it out.

Yeah, about 99.9% of gamers or R&C fans will try the demo out through the PSN. The 1% would probably be little kids who enjoys Ratchet and Clank and dumb movies. I only just wanted to make this topic to see anyone's reaction to this odd combination.

I'm quite curious to know when the demo will be out. I'll be getting my pre-order copy of A4O after the 21st of October so it's going to take days for me to play the full game.