Thread: Favourite Cinematic Sequences in All 4 One

Deleted user

Sure, this game doesn't have many cinematic scenes compared to other Ratchet and Clank games like Going Commando and Up Your Arsenal, but you got to admit yourself that you got to at least like one cutscene from All 4 One.

Oh by the way, what were some of your favourite cutscenes in Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One? Whether they were humourous or eye-candy to your viewing, mention the cinematic sequences in this thread.

MR. DINKLES!!! Basically all the ones inside Ephemeris

I like the part when

Qwark saves Nefarious from falling in Dr Croid's lab. It's funny when Nefarious answers "Yeeeaaaahhh" with such uncertainty when asked if he would do the same; but also because this scene shows how moral Qwark is deep inside that he would readily save the life of his nemesis.
The scene with Ratchet and Susie was adorable and When Dr. Neferious say "Get Bent" was hilarious
Deleted user

There were a few I really liked, which are:

# 4 - Stuck Together

Pretty much how the scene was planned and the atmosphere looked spectacular within the cutscene. Even the dust like particle effects was really captivating to view.

#7 - Commander Spog

Pretty much the "Happy Platypus" comment from Qwark pretty much made the scene hilarious.

There's more but I forgot the titles of those cutscenes. So I'll post those later.

Deleted user
all i see is spoiler from all of u

That's because we've hidden our text in Spoiler tags. We don't want to spoil the game for those who haven't played A4O yet.

Deleted user
ive played all 4 one so how do i read text

You got to click on the rectangular bar that's underneath the blue Spoiler font in order to read spoilers.