Thread: An All 4 One Commercial Contest

Deleted user

User image

That's right gang! You can win a Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One arcade cabinet that appeared in both Comi-Com and PAX when you enter your own All 4 One trailer. To learn more about the contest, click on the two links below.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/12/02/ratchet-clank-gives-the-gift-of-arcade-cabinets-this-holiday-season/

http://www.ratchetandclank.com/en_US/trailercontest/index.html

P.S.
Please read the rules carefully if you are a U.S. user who wishes to enter the contest.

Man, I'm tempted to enter even though I have little to no video editing skills, lol. That would be sweet to own.

It's limited to U.S citizens?! emoji
Damn!

It's limited to U.S citizens?! emoji
Damn!

IKR, it's residential discrimination emoji

Well at least now we know where to get All4One footage for the media section.

Deleted user

I don't know if this content also implies to Canadians too, but if so, I wouldn't mind entering. However there are two things that's not letting me do this:

1. Less amount of free time with school assignments at the moment

2. They're expecting higher and better quality in editing the commercial, which means better tools, picture, sound and software.

I downloaded the clips without entering the contest emoji

Deleted user

Do all the videos work properly?

I only ask because I heard a while back on the IG forums that the videos (especially from the cinematic) had audio issues within a couple of the cutscenes, including the zip file having some duplicates of the same cutscenes.

I only ask because I heard a while back on the IG forums that the videos (especially from the cinematic) had audio issues within a couple of the cutscenes, including the zip file having some duplicates of the same cutscenes.

Most of the cutscenes are mute, and a few of them just have the dialogue without the music and sound effects.

Deleted user

Most of the cutscenes are mute, and a few of them just have the dialogue without the music and sound effects.

Ah okay then.

Guess most of them are muted just in case some jerk pants wanted to make a trailer that reveals major spoilers from the A4O story arch.

Deleted user

Man, that would be an awesome as prize to win emoji too bad I live all the way in NZ :S lol. But I do hope a worthy fan gets it! It'll be one of the most ultimate R&C merch's ever XD

Ah come on i always wanted somthing like that! but Norway are long from US!!!!! it make me cry emoji Nah just kiddin but i want the arcade booth!

EDIT: is that a sly cooper logo i can see on that orange bag! emojiemojiemoji