Thread: Fan-Art Help

Okay, this thread probably won't last long, but I need help in uploading pictures to my album. It's the right size and everything, but it always says 'Error during the transfer.'emoji Just need a walkthrough or something.

'preciate it! emoji

Usually I upload my fan-art by taking a photo of if with a camera, my printer also has a scanner but when I try scanning it, it also says error, so I would recommend Taking a photo of your fan-art with a camera, It may sound kinda odd but it works for me. Oh and check out my Fan-art album too! emoji

http://en.ratchet-galaxy.com/album-fan-arts-6670.php

But I have a scanner…emoji Oh, well. I'll try the camera thingathing. Well c if that works! And the irony! I'm playin Quest for Booty now, Haha! emoji

Not workingemoji. Do you copy the picture location? Drag and drop it? Get it online like the avatar?

Geez, I wish I had a RYNO right now… emoji

Not workingemoji. Do you copy the picture location? Drag and drop it? Get it online like the avatar?

Geez, I wish I had a RYNO right now… emoji

Well, you take a pic of your fan-art, upload it onto your PC, then go to My fanarts on RG and press upload. press the "choose file" button and find the pic that you uploaded from your camera to PC, then you fill in the title and description of your fanart and press confirm. BTW it'll take about 1 day or 15 hours to get validated so you have to wait a little…

GOT IT!!!emoji I had to change some internet settings and change the size a bit more, but finally got it. 'Throws out Groovitron' BOOYAH!!! emoji emoji

BTW, Your art is really cool! emoji And thank you for the help. emoji

Happy to help emoji emoji

two things:
1. Good you got that fixed dude!

2. Why is this in the ffa forum… shouldn't it be in the help section?

Got what fixed?

Got what fixed?

the fan art problem..

two things:
1. Good you got that fixed dude!

2. Why is this in the ffa forum… shouldn't it be in the help section?

Yeah probably…