Thread: FFA/QForce Online

I think that the FFA online competitive features are really good.
What were your thoughts on the online play?

From what I've seen in the Trial it's pretty cool, and Insomniac say that there are more maps to come in the future, so that's pretty cool. But there are still a few XP bugs some people have been running into, I really hope they sort that out. Nothing worse than losing points because the other team surrendered… well except for loosing points after a win, but that doesn't happen.

I think it's awesome!
And there will be dlc including: New skins and multiplayer levels!
The first skin pack will even be free!

But yeah bugs… I landed on a platform and i was walking sideways when i fell trough a small crack (or a hole if you want) and it was definetley not ment to happen… And it was in a base so i got all the way back to my own base and the other player got more defenses while i were gone!
And there are probably more… But it's probably gonna be fixed like the all 4 one patches.

I think the trial is good, acept for the bugs.
On one go on a 2v2 game, I somehow ended up playing by myself on a team against 2 people. emoji
and I lost emoji

I think the online is out of balance, when you have the warmonger, the other has almost no chance anymore(one hit killed me)

I think the online is out of balance, when you have the warmonger, the other has almost no chance anymore(one hit killed me)

I noticed that too. but i started strafing more and used the combuster so he couldn't shoot me, and then he died…

But yeah…

BTW! My 300th post!

I haven't played a ranked match, but in the custom game I played against someone, don't know who, we got totally slaughtered. No bolts, no weapons, no defenses so no surprise really. But I'll have to try a ranked match soon. Is there a levelling system?

There is a leveling system, but ATM it's being a bit unfair on some people, and Insomniac need to fix it up ASAP.

I always go for the Sonic Eruptor and the Warmonger. Two very powerful weapons I couldn't win without. The Warmonger does take two hits to kill a person at full health, but if he's already weak it'll probably kill him. If it's upgraded however…

The third most important weapon is definitely the Dopelbanger. Learn to use this weapon well, it can turn the tide of battle in your favor. For example; when capturing a node to speed things up destroy the shield and throw three Dopelbangers. One in front, one on the right, and one on the left. Then you can capture the node without worrying about the AI enemies, they'll all die when you capture a node.

And don't forget to put a shield up. It's only 300 bolts, and the enemies hate 'em.

With ranked matches, you really want the flamethrower one. I can't remember what it's called but it's the best weapon to have.

I use the cryoblaster alot…
it is good when you upgrade it.
And of course the warmonger and the sonic eruptor! Incredibly how much better and powerful it is than what it was in ACIT, To get it this powerful you had to get it to level 5… Here you have it powerful in the first upgrade!

I like that when the Sonic Eruptor is upgraded it has that acid effect, because in ACiT the acid was pathetic.

Deleted user

Yeah the acid in ACRIT did barely any damage what so ever