Thread: Ratchet & Clank Comic Fandub

Yeah, I do the tall one, you dub the fat one, gerben.

I hate looking forward so much, but what about general Glahm? emoji

Who is general Glahm??

An Agorian that first appears in issue two, in a prison.

An Agorian that first appears in issue two, in a prison.

Oh, it's a long time ago that i readed the comics… Tonight, i dreamed that i found a ratchet & Clank comic, but an old one! It was amazing emoji Till i woke up emoji

There were some old Japanese comics back in the days of Deadlocked I think.

I think one of our older members got it and showed us a few pics, it was pretty funny/weird.

There were some old Japanese comics back in the days of Deadlocked I think.

I think one of our older members got it and showed us a few pics, it was pretty funny/weird.

Can you show me a pic from that? Is it a R&C comic or not?

Voicing an Agorian isn't that hard, you just need to make your deepest and scratchiest voice you can.

Doing a Terachnoid could be a bit more challenging.. emoji

Wish I had a good mic, I would have liked to help with the project.

Do you have NO mic at all? It doesn't have to be a 100$ studio mic, you know emoji

Wish I had a good mic, I would have liked to help with the project.

I just record it with my phone…

So, @filiptunik, i do this guy.

User image

Do you have NO mic at all? It doesn't have to be a 100$ studio mic, you know emoji

I have an old MP3 player and a camera. For the camera I can convert the sound to MP3, but both aren't really HQ:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wyomAE8_80

The sound would be like that. + plus the weird noice in the background.emoji

It is actually not that bad if you ask me emoji

I have an old MP3 player and a camera. For the camera I can convert the sound to MP3, but both aren't really HQ:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wyomAE8_80

The sound would be like that. + plus the weird noice in the background.emoji

It sounds good! Maybe you can do another character… I'm trying to do mine, but it's really bad… Doing it again and again :/

I'm doing Qwarks lines right now, should i do all the lines till the part your video is finished, or what?

And is it a problem if i say the lines a bit slower than you did?

No, it's all ok emoji And you can do them all now of course, just let me know when you're finished, so you can send me the recordings via e-mail or upload them somewhere.

But (from what I read) you were supposed to do the fat one emoji

Thanks for all the support by the way emoji

I'm doing Qwarks lines right now, should i do all the lines till the part your video is finished, or what?

And is it a problem if i say the lines a bit slower than you did?

No, it's all ok emoji And you can do them all now of course, just let me know when you're finished, so you can send me the recordings via e-mail or upload them somewhere.

But (from what I read) you were supposed to do the fat one emoji

Thanks for all the support by the way emoji

Oh… I talked to filiptunik and he said that he would do the fat guy, i think… I'l wait, and talk when he's back online!